**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Please tell me this is a FMA reference lol
Plus this and the MHA reference back in 2018 probably means someone at Kabam likes a lil anime

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

Funny note: The names of the last 3x quests of act 5 are a reference to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

Funny note: The names of the last 3x quests of act 5 are a reference to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Ooooh, I love the animation of that one!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s a FMA reference
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Nah - if it was FMA, it would have to follow the alchemical laws of equivalent exchange.

P.S. Brotherhood FTW!!!

(ducks to avoid OG fan SP2 projecticles)
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    That synergy did reminded me of FMA too when reading through..
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

Plus this and the MHA reference back in 2018 probably means someone at Kabam likes a lil anime

MHA reference?

MHA reference?
    Na

MHA reference?
    There was one during the event quest when Emma Frost and Omega Red were introduced

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Considering they also referenced Yu-Gi-Oh in today’s Platinumpool in-game e-mail, not surprised they would sneak in a few other nods XD

MHA reference?
    There was one during the event quest when Emma Frost and Omega Red were introduced

Nice
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

I know it’s a bit iffy, but since Diablo’s an alchemist I thought it could be a reference

I know it’s a bit iffy, but since Diablo’s an alchemist I thought it could be a reference
    Oh yeh sure, forgot about that actually