**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enlistment for AW 10?

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
Shouldn’t that have started by now?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Shouldn’t that have started by now?

did you read the note in green at the top of your screen?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Shhhhhh

Cancel the season
  • SonofTChalllaSonofTChallla Posts: 5
    Lol!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Yeah, I saw that. It was yesterday and said coming soon, but enlistment should have began already is my point. Does that mean the war is being pushed further out?

we will know when the update it mentions comes out.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Would think an announcement be shortly so some alliances don’t forget to enlist in aw
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Daphboy said:

Yeah, I saw that. It was yesterday and said coming soon, but enlistment should have began already is my point. Does that mean the war is being pushed further out?

Tuesday is normally an "off day" for war: while you can enlist for war 10 on Tuesday war goes into maintenance from the end of the previous war to when match making happens on Wednesday and the attack phase for war 10 starts on Thursday (speaking relative to US California time) so they do have one more day to either confirm its fixed and start it or decide to wave war 10.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Daphboy said:

Tuesday is normally an "off day" for war: while you can enlist for war 10 on Tuesday war goes into maintenance from the end of the previous war to when match making happens on Wednesday and the attack phase for war 10 starts on Thursday (speaking relative to US California time) so they do have one more day to either confirm its fixed and start it or decide to wave war 10.
    Think you’re failing to forgot those alliances over seas who will either be at work or asleep when matchmaking timer starts and before it too

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    And Kabam still hasn’t addressed the mysterious AW tier drop During the hiatus