**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BOSS RUSH (NOVELLA, THIS IS NO)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
Who else is excited for the Boss Rush coming tomorrow? I think it will be pretty fun considering some of the current events, plus the boss rushes are always good fun.

What do you think the rewards will be like, difficulty levels, etc.? We will see how the predictions match up tomorrow! (unless nobody comments on this post)

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Stop spamming the forums
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Stop spamming the forums

How am I spamming?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Because there are many posts about this too
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Because there are many posts about this too

Oh okay, how do I close this post?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I swear if I see the word novella again..

novella? Or novella? Maybe you mean novella? Novellas are marvelous, novellas that they are.
    novella
  • Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    LUUUUUUUUL
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    What is a Novella? Is The Novella Like a Book Novella?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    What is it with you and “NoT A NovElLa”
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    nOvelLa tHiS iS
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

What is a Novella? Is The Novella Like a Book Novella?

It's Spanish for Novel. It's actually spelled Novela. Telenovelas are Spanish soap operas.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Who else is excited for the Boss Rush coming tomorrow? I think it will be pretty fun considering some of the current events, plus the boss rushes are always good fun.

What do you think the rewards will be like, difficulty levels, etc.? We will see how the predictions match up tomorrow! (unless nobody comments on this post)

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to keep labeling your posts "not a novella". I still don't understand why you are even using that word to begin with. Just make a post. If it's a long post, just put a TL/DR at the end and summerize it.