**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 7 is wrong.... [Merged Thread]

Heheheh7777Heheheh7777 Posts: 206 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Mordo, War Machine, and CMM magically reappeared

Comments

• XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Another issue.. yay?!
    To clarify: Tigra had replaced Mordo in map 7 of this Variant (section 1, What's Yours is Mine). Mordo is back, signifying the map tuning is gone.
    CMM, War Machine, Mordo were all changed two weeks ago.
  • 45_BWhite45_BWhite Posts: 49
    Still has Tigra’s nodes though

• 45_BWhite45_BWhite Posts: 49

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    wow
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    Cmm is back on the ptb path again
  • SpaktorSpaktor Posts: 4

Seriously, so many mistakes and bugs as of late. It’s getting quite old at this point...
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Can we please have a mod confirm whether or not this is getting shut down again. I think nobody wants to use any items so a quick reply would be appreciated.
  • 2Rich2Rich Posts: 11
    C

Check out the node on Mordo.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yikes. seems like issues are still here?
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Also cmm on acid wash should be Longshot

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Soooooo....what's the update here
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    The Thing boss is right but yeah a bunch of other champs aren't right
    Huh? 2 weeks ago the champions were there for the entire aq series. They were their last week before you had to completely shutdown aq for the day.
    Agreed here. This was previously mentioned as a change. Previously implemented. It's not a "sneak peek" it's a regression, and only partially. I'd say go back to the devs and clarify, because the answer you got wasn't correct @Kabam Boo
    @kabam Boo I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment but inaccurate answer like this don’t help anyone and only increase frustration please take your time but give us an appropriate answer
    Please bring back the changes tonight those are clerly mistakes. As your own post shows. @Kabam Boo
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Why are you complaining about cmm on ptb path? I do that path (with epic modifiers) and it's the easiest fight on the entire path.
    Jane foster is the hardest fight on that path. Replace that
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think we should all be okay. There are no extremely tough matchups on the board and I run Epic modifiers as well.