**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino update v28.0 - need clarification pls

2»

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    See, there we go. Thx Miike... but tell your guy to write better release notes. One more sentence and no one would have needed to ask.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Hey All,

There is no need to worry, and there is no change to Domino here. We have a bug where it is possible for Domino to stun on all of her Critical attacks. This is fairly new, and rare, but is definitely a bug. There is no nerf, and the Domino you know and love is unaffected.

You contradicted yourself
    "POSSIBLE for her to stun on ALL her critical hits". Huh???

"this is fairly new and RARE"

huh????

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    lol he's one step ahead of you
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★

Hey All,

There is no need to worry, and there is no change to Domino here. We have a bug where it is possible for Domino to stun on all of her Critical attacks. This is fairly new, and rare, but is definitely a bug. There is no nerf, and the Domino you know and love is unaffected.

This happens every update. Can you just make the bugs section as big as it needs to be and give significantly more useful information? It's not a tweet, get expansive and informative, everyone would appreciate it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Hey All,

huh????

There is no contradiction.

The bug is rare, but if activated she could stun on all her hits, but since it was never live no issues.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Hey All,

huh????

wanna reread that?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Hey All,

Awesome, thanks for the clarification!
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    Qfury said:

Hey All,

huh????

Qfury's decoy self-destructed and Fury is now furious.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the clarification!
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Hey All,

If it’s true, kabam should add it as one of her ability. I have 6★ rank 2 domino. But I didn’t use her that much. I use my 5★ most of the time. She has very little use.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Imran said:

Hey All,

If it’s true, kabam should add it as one of her ability. I have 6★ rank 2 domino. But I didn’t use her that much. I use my 5★ most of the time. She has very little use.
    Also, Ghost should just be phased all the time, because otherwise what's the point. This would also make Hood slightly more useful.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Just 1 week ago i Did Rank 3 now RIP my Domino Again 😞😞😞

https://youtu.be/3vn14Hwdyoo

This is LOL “Domino vs Starlord” fight , where domino to stun on all of her critical attack @Kabam Miike ?

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Icejr said:

RIP my Domino Again 😞😞😞

RIP again? Because she isn't being changed? When did she die the first time?

Icejr said:

RIP my Domino Again 😞😞😞

She is not being changed ?

How many time she got nerf ?

Again bug going on in Domino ?

Oh wow
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Icejr said:

RIP my Domino Again 😞😞😞

She's never changed how she works since her release. People just like to whine because the wording was changed to match who she works in game, and then call it a nerf. It's just pathetic people with nothing better to do than to be constantly outraged by a complete nothing burger.
    edited July 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Icejr said:

RIP my Domino Again 😞😞😞

She's never changed how she works since her release. People just like to whine because the wording was changed to match who she works in game, and then call it a nerf. It's just pathetic people with nothing better to do than to be constantly outraged by a complete nothing burger.
    Have you test her when she released ?
    Its changed the way too much

Before saying anything about domino ,

Watch this 6 hits Winter soldier by domino

https://youtu.be/6nz4bmDOoTs
This discussion has been closed.