**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here we go again....game down

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Was this just an excuse to post that picture? Cause there's no maintenance.

It went down for like 10 seconds
    Lol, that's weird.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    It went down for a short time like 1 minute or something
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Are we actually getting compensated right now or is that an old picture?
    Will3808 said:

Lol, read the fine print
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

think it was an attempt at a joke....swing and miss
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Etjama said:

Was this just an excuse to post that picture? Cause there's no maintenance.

I didn't see anything, but an alliance mate got kicked to the emergency maintenance screen. The difference seems to be iOS vs Android. iOS players don't seem to have been seeing many issues since things settled down last week, but Android players seem to be reporting continued outages through today.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I keep getting disconnected and not due to any connection issues on my end.
  • CaptainMarvellCaptainMarvell Posts: 42
    I keep getting disconnected as well and it's not my internet connection because I have YouTube going on my computer & can look at Reddit on my other device at the same time. It has been happening all day as well. Lost my streak in arena because of this.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    I tried to start a fight in aq about two hours ago and it just hung at the Vs screen. Then it crashed out of that and back to the map and left Quake at 50% health.

Right now at least 1 alliance member can’t even get into the game.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Anyone else having issues
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s not down but it’s very slow for me
    Was really hoping these issues would be dealt with before new AQ started.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I had issues as wel, went into an AQ fight and halfway the fight a 'no connection' symbol appeared in the bottem right. After the fights over it loaded for half a minute, then gave the connectivity issue message. After logging back in it seemed back to normal, I'm just hesitant to start another AQ fight and lose half of my health
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s not down but it’s very slow for me

Yeah, me too, it's technically running but not really, odd though because I am using IOS so maybe it's my device age or something
    I'm having no problems whatsoever. Samsung Galaxy S10. Not even running slowly.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My S10+ and Razer Phone have both been fine.
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32
    I also lost connection while opening a 4*. It also kicked me out on connection issues earlier today when I was in Northern Expeditions
    Plz do not start AW match making with these connection issues still going on
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I also lost 50℅ of my health in AQ due to connection issue. The game's slow today.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    i cant log in since yesterday. says connection issues while my network is perfectly fine. 27.2.5 update broke my game
  • che1che1 Posts: 13
    Had to change device because it was no longer compatible Samsung tablet that I use for everything bought a new phone downloaded game and now I lose connection on the regular I've been playing the game almost 4 years now and never had it this bad till the switch
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It's been up and down all day. Now it's down the past hour. First scheduled, now it's saying emergency maintenance.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Saying scheduled maintenance for me

Which is a lie
This discussion has been closed.