**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2nd 6* champ - Abomination

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys, i got my 2nd 6* champ abomination
I really don't know what to do with him ??
Afterall he is 6* I'll make a use of him somewhere else but you give me your review about him guys. Is he good and what should i do with him except putting him in corner.
I don't know but im not feeling bad having meme tier champ coz i got lotta meme tier champs and bad champs as 5* too. Well its my luck .

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Abomination was my 10th or 11th 6*. Useful for arena and that's about it.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If you happen to pull a Red Guardian that synergy actually makes him useful
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    New was my 22nd 6*. Don't even bother lvl him up, if you have enough r4 5*s
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    DNA3000 said:

Everyone always thinks their 6* pulls are an abomination but in reality if you ... oh. Sorry, never mind.

What u want to say please clarify
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Everyone always thinks their 6* pulls are an abomination but in reality if you ... oh. Sorry, never mind.

What u want to say please clarify
    I think they meant that Abomination is good. That's the only thing I got from it.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Afterall he is 6* I'll make a use of him somewhere else but you give me your review about him guys. Is he good and what should i do with him except putting him in corner.
    I don't know but im not feeling bad having meme tier champ coz i got lotta meme tier champs and bad champs as 5* too. Well its my luck .

He was my second 6* pull. I used him at V2 along with a 4/55 Hulk and a 4/55 Thing (they have synergies). Believe it or not, he was more than descent and took a huge % of fights for exploring the whole thing. I was surprised of how good he performs.
    If you haven’t done V2 he is very good there 👍
    Also he has a very good synergy with Red Guardian 😉
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    There are way worst pulls at the 6* pool than him

Greekhit said:

There are way worst pulls at the 6* pool than him

Well agreed
    Greekhit said:

He was my second 6* pull. I used him at V2 along with a 4/55 Hulk and a 4/55 Thing (they have synergies). Believe it or not, he was more than descent and took a huge % of fights for exploring the whole thing. I was surprised of how good he performs.
    If you haven’t done V2 he is very good there 👍
    Also he has a very good synergy with Red Guardian 😉
    Yes i havent done any variant, so I'll use him there