**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 10% T5CC should I go for?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Well I've done the math and I can't get another 6* before Week 6 of the boss rushes so there's no point in waiting to ask. These are my 6*s and my T5CC shards (not much).

I don't know if I would R3 any of my current 6*s so I don't know if there's any point in going for Tech or Mutant just cause of Sentinel and Colossus. As you can see, I have more Skill T5 than anything, but it's probably not enough to mean anything. I'm thinking of just going for the class that has the best unduped 6*s, but idk, whatdya think?

What 10% T5CC should I go for? 50 votes

Skill
4%
Wasiq_75tio_espectro 2 votes
Mutant
84%
RaganatorSaiyanAjisdopeTerrathe_furry_oneWarBros23GmonkeyHendrossFaisaljavedmanveerthereal10or_StrongScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10AleorCiciliatoRookiieRockypantherxInfinityheartSquirrelguyThicco_Mode 42 votes
Tech
10%
MysterioTheBestinTuakaulowlevelplayerŘïdđhįmcentennial 5 votes
Cosmic
0%
Mystic
2%
Warlord5386 1 vote
Science
0%

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

A R3 Colossus even unawakened would breeze through alot of Act 6. Awakened then you would have more consistency.

Great to know, thanks. I was thinking about that but was unsure because aside from him being unawakened, I don't have Omega or Emma as 5*s.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Mutant
    Definitely mutant for colossus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait, it’s like 6 weeks away or something like that, your roster could be a lot different then
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait, it’s like 6 weeks away or something like that, your roster could be a lot different then

Can't get another 6* in time.
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Can't get another 6* in time.
    You can’t get another 6* before September?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gmonkey said:

Where are you getting the 10% t5cc?

Probably talking about this one: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212277/suns-out-funs-out-summer-smackdown-is-on
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    U should be able to get a other 6* since this is gonna end in September u have Augest and September eq event to get the 5,000 6* shards and the boss rush so that 7,500 6* shards plus their more event coming
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Mutant is not bad considering colossus is worthy but if you pull domino before you get a full one (maybe Namor or sunspot as well) then no hesitation on r3 either
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Definitely wait, it won’t be easy and you don’t know how you’ll do.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Where do you plan to get the other 90% from? Bear in mind that only beating the grandmaster gives you another selector so the other 65% after you’ve done act 6? In that time you’ll earn many many more 6*
    Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Where do you plan to get the other 90% from? Bear in mind that only beating the grandmaster gives you another selector so the other 65% after you’ve done act 6? In that time you’ll earn many many more 6*

What do you guys mean? I won't have another 6* when the final boss rush comes around and I have to open the selector right away. The decision just has to be a guess at what might benefit me.
    Etjama said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

What do you guys mean? I won't have another 6* when the final boss rush comes around and I have to open the selector right away. The decision just has to be a guess at what might benefit me.
    You can delay doing it until late September, you should get at least 1 more 6* by then
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant, otherwise just invest in the class of the champ you want.
    Realistically speaking, you won't be able to gather enough frags for a full catalyst until around Cyber weekend, which also offers 6* shards. Which means, more chances at the champ & T5CC you want.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

You can delay doing it until late September, you should get at least 1 more 6* by then
    All the other t5cc you get are random so it will take years to get the fragments for one, I’d say just pick the class you have the most fragments for.
    Lvernon15 said:

Etjama said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Thanks for the advice, man. I'm not used to having all those extra shards available in Cavalier/Herald along with the Boss Rush shards, I can probably make it.
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    U too far away from a r3 to even think about it
    ryman5787 said:

U too far away from a r3 to even think about it

Doesn't change the fact that I have to make a decision and I'd like to make the best one possible.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Realistically speaking, you are 1 - 1.5 years away from an R3 6*. Your roster is going to change a lot in that time. I'd just be happy with the other rewards from boss rush (if you can complete it).
    QuikPik said:

Realistically speaking, you are 1 - 1.5 years away from an R3 6*. Your roster is going to change a lot in that time. I'd just be happy with the other rewards from boss rush (if you can complete it).

Again, yes. But it doesn't change the fact that I need to choose one and I may as well try to make the best possible decision.
    If I had to hedge my bet, I'd go with mystic or mutant as they have the best choices of 6* for R3 unduped.

But you seem like a new Cavalier and are chomping at the bit for these brand new shiny T5cc. You should worry about expanding your 5/6* roster, 10% of a T5cc isn't going to help you in the least bit for quite a while.
    edited July 2020
    QuikPik said:

If I had to hedge my bet, I'd go with mystic or mutant as they have the best choices of 6* for R3 unduped.

But you seem like a new Cavalier and are chomping at the bit for these brand new shiny T5cc. You should worry about expanding your 5/6* roster, 10% of a T5cc isn't going to help you in the least bit for quite a while.

Dude, I'm not chomping at the bit for T5CC. I'm planning on doing the Omega Boss Rush either way and I'm literally forced to open a 10% T5CC selector for doing it. So I may as well look to the future when I make the decision.
    I gave you 2 classes to choose from. You have 1 6* that is remotely R3 worthy and that’s Colossus. They are probably 2 mutants better than him unduped; Sunspot and Domino.
    QuikPik said:

I gave you 2 classes to choose from. You have 1 6* that is remotely R3 worthy and that’s Colossus. They are probably 2 mutants better than him unduped; Sunspot and Domino.

And I'm thankful for that. But you also mentioned that I'm "chomping at the bit" for T5CC. I'm not.
    You just need to hope for some godly pulls from your 6* crystals. But the pool gets diluted even further with each release. And duping one that needs a dupe is insanely difficult.
    QuikPik said:

You just need to hope for some godly pulls from your 6* crystals. But the pool gets diluted even further with each release. And duping one that needs a dupe is insanely difficult.

I agree, that's why I made this poll for some advice.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    What place wil u be in AW if u do that’s. This giv 6 star to if u alest is gold and above. But
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Don’t let the comments get to you. You’re going about it the right way by looking ahead and trying to make the best estimate possible.

Mutant is definitely a safe bet imo, as it arguably has the highest number of R3-worthy champs:

Omega Red, Colossus, Namor, Sunspot, Domino, arguably Havok and Emma too. Hell even one or both of the two Magnetos might end up being surefire R3 options after their reworks.

Depending on who you ask (and how the Magnetos turn out), that’s roughly 22-40% of the current mutant 6* pool that’s R3 worthy. Great odds, especially compared to the other classes - 2nd place is arguably Mystic or Tech, both of which could clock in at roughly 16-27%, again depending on who you ask.

That combined with the fact that you already have Colossus? Mutant all the way my guy.