**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connectivity Issues [Merged Thread]

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Recently in the past few days and especially today I have kept getting connection issues during fights causing me to have to exit the game and fight and redo it. I don't think it's my own wifi or device as all other applications seem to be working fine? Is anyone else having these issues? Is it part of all the recent server stability issues and if so is it being addressed?
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Definitely not just you, seems to be happening to a lot of people, especially in AQ!
    Posted in another thread not too long ago, waiting on answers...🙄
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32
    Just happened to me while opening a 4*. Luckily I closed out and went back in to confirm, it didn't waste my crystal and just duped some science champ, no clue who.
  • Sanax133Sanax133 Posts: 7
    Been having issues for a week now still nothing. Opened a ticket only response I can get is restart the game...
  • RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    I'm having issues too

In-Game Name: Rjohme
    Device and Model: (Samsung s9+)
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I am getting kicked out of the game. It keep saying I did not have internet but I have check both my WIFI and Cell Data. I also have an Apple tablet and it does not have the same issues
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    edited July 2020
    Hi everyone, this started yesterday i got 270 mb update and i decided to do it but it got stuck at 0.1 mb. I have tried everything switched my connection used wifi but nothing happening. So i deleted game and tried downloading whole again and now im again stuck here since yesterday night seems like server problem anyone having same trouble in an android device? Any work around??
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I had the same issue, but I was able to download the update. My connection did drop about 10-12 times while downloading, but I just resumed downloading and it started where it left off versus starting the entire download over from the beginning.
  • AmuirAmuir Posts: 14

• AmuirAmuir Posts: 14
    Same problem
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I have it little different, the game just won't load, constantly gives connection issues. tried reinstalling still can't log in
  • JigarJigar Posts: 8
    I'm also not able to connect to the fight. When fight ends it shows problem connection to internet. Kabam please fix these bug ASAP
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Im trying since day before yesterday stll same connection issue and stuck at either 20 mb sometime 0.1 mb :(
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

Thank you for all your reports. We are gathering all that information and sharing it with the team. So, rest assured that we are working hard to resolve the issues you've reported here!

Stay tuned for any updates in this thread. Thank you for your patience! We really appreciate you sticking around with us!
  • Same here. I can understand the half health penalty in AW, but what good does it serve in AQ? Recover the fight. Silliness on 2nd fight on path.
  • Rishi0661Rishi0661 Posts: 2
    Same here......it happened to me as well...but this time in alliance war giving a unnecessary kill losing half of my health as well......this is getting really frustrating now......KABAM please do something as soon as possible
  • TuzzojoeTuzzojoe Posts: 2
    I have a samsung s10+ and it happens in AW and AQ I don't mind fighting again its when I log back in my champion has less health.thats a big problem
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    I’ve got at least 5 alliance members dropping from aq fights as they are loading. It’s counted the fight as a drop so they are losing half health without the fight ever actually starting.

Some are going in boosted or spending units on revives to make sure we don’t fail.

One guy notes that on his Galaxy A20 the game will freeze or pause for 10 seconds going from the versus screen to the fight and that not only is the app crashing but it once crashed his entire phone. He said when he switches to iPhone, the loading issues aren’t nearly as severe.

I thought we were through all of this?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I just got kicked out mid boss fight in aq took me 5 minutes too get back in killed the boss stuck on loading screen logged back in after a few minutes and boss is alive and well and my champ missing half health. This happens way too often here lately and it seems too be always in fights that can make or break you. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Also phone s10+ mobile data and wifi also most recent game update.
  • PkwisePkwise Posts: 29
    Just lost half my health in aq because of these problems
  • sailesh509sailesh509 Posts: 35
    in game username- sailesh509
    device model- samsung galaxy j5
    cellular wifi- wifi
    game version-27.2.5
    game mode-all, aw,aq,sq,eq, etc
    whenever i play mcoc for more than 30min it lags so bad it crashes some times,i always loose 50% health in aw and aq due to this i am unable to play the game properly pls fix it as soon as possible
  • Superant41510Superant41510 Posts: 3
    Alliance war just froze on me and now I can't register
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    I’m also now missing about 90% of my blocks, 1 in 3 dashes aren’t going through, and quake just randomly starts and stops her heavy.
  • KABAM.....I'm not even able to explore monthly side quest(expeditions).....and the event is gonna end in just five days.....can you manage to resolve this problem before that???.... please try to correct faster,wars are also crucial for me right now.....

In game name - rishi0661(level 57)
    Android as well