**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is doctor doom good for all or nothing node

Is doctor doom good for all or nothing node 93 votes

Yes very effective
91%
GroundedWisdomPantherusNZHaji_SaabAjavedForwardATnix95VuDahLvernon15CliffordcanSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsHeattblasttRepto23Advmanveerthereal10or_StrongScopeotoe987Legendboy2411playinggameletReverend_Ruckus 85 votes
No very bad
1%
ChriissR 1 vote
He's okay
5%
Bwest289Cr7ms7rs7Omedenn0casual0Celtic1981 5 votes
No idea
2%
Disbanded_pensSpity68 2 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Yes very effective
    He is arguably the utter MVP for All or Nothing nodes.

Previously Magik was probably the MVP but she could still struggle against heavy power gain opponents (esp Hyperion) if she couldn't get to her L2 in time; Doc Ock was another great choice but I believe he's pretty tricky to get working properly (or I could just suck with him :smiley: )

Doom, though - A-Ma-Zing! They can power gain all the live-long day, so long as you get his L1 by the time they get L3, you're golden. In longer fights you want to:
    1) use L1 when they're at L3 which will drop them to about 50% and you to over 60%
    2) then use your Light attacks to keep power-draining them and power-gaining yourself until you get to L3 (takes like 2 seconds, seriously).
    3) Use your L3 when they're at least at their L2
    4) Then, while they're stunned, use an MM combo, then LLLMM - this should get them back up to an L3 and you to an L1. Repeat 1-4 ad until they're KO.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yes very effective

Previously Magik was probably the MVP but she could still struggle against heavy power gain opponents (esp Hyperion) if she couldn't get to her L2 in time; Doc Ock was another great choice but I believe he's pretty tricky to get working properly (or I could just suck with him :smiley: )

Doom, though - A-Ma-Zing! They can power gain all the live-long day, so long as you get his L1 by the time they get L3, you're golden. In longer fights you want to:
    1) use L1 when they're at L3 which will drop them to about 50% and you to over 60%
    2) then use your Light attacks to keep power-draining them and power-gaining yourself until you get to L3 (takes like 2 seconds, seriously).
    4) Then, while they're stunned, use an MM combo, then LLLMM - this should get them back up to an L3 and you to an L1. Repeat 1-4 ad until they're KO.

Forgot about good ol Red Skull😂
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yes very effective
    Push the opponent to the corner, keep on slapping, reach sp3 win game.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    What do you do on stun immune, just spam L1?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

I would like to change something for number 4.
    Experienced doom players after the special 3 use a MLM combo then LLLMM. you get in an extra hit which is more damage and you are still able to take the opponent to 4 bars of power
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Yes very effective
    Unio77 said:

I would like to change something for number 4.
    Experienced doom players after the special 3 use a MLM combo then LLLMM. you get in an extra hit which is more damage and you are still able to take the opponent to 4 bars of power

I'll have to try that - thanks!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes very effective
    Unless you can't power drain or use specials for some reason, I don't see why Doom shouldn't be the best all nothing counter.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Yes very effective
    He’s the best in the game for all or nothing
  • RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
    Yes very effective
    Bishop all or nothing is the funnest fight in the world for doom. Eventually he gets to his max prowess from all the shocks and starts taking insane energy damage.
  • Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    edited July 2020
    Yes very effective
    Is this even a question? Absolutely