**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to log in through Google play account

I have 2 ids.... One is a kabam id and the other is a Google play id... After the last update, whenever I click on the Google play log in to try to log in using my Google play id, it say communicating with servers and gets stuck there. It doesn't it ask my mail ID to log in.... I had raised the issue but did not get any solutions as kabam wanted to verify my details... I have been unable to log in for 4 days now

Comments

• BaddyBaddy Posts: 7

When I press on Google play sign in.... Nothing happens... When I go to login options and press sign in using Google play games... It says communicating with servers and gets stuck there

In-Game Name: Baddy
    Device and Model: Asus zenphone 5
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Airtel
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: when I click on the login through Google pay games, it says communicating with servers and the screen remains on that
  • Captc77Captc77 Posts: 1
    I am currently experiencing the same issue...been that way since Sunday 7/26...
    I hope kabam does something about it.. Pls comment if you are experiencing or not experiencing the same
  • Please reach out to our Support team about this! You can contact them HERE.
This discussion has been closed.