**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FPS is cut in half!

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
On several high refresh rate phones I know of including OnePlus, Google Pixels, and the Samsung S20 family and there may be others, the frame rate is cut in half. When the phone is set to 120Hz, fps is capped at 60. When the phone is set to 96Hz, fps is capped at 48.

Comments

• BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    I've noticed something as well. I even have issues where the frames and fight will pause mid play and pickup 1-3 seconds later. IF i am able to record this happening i will.
  • noldnold Posts: 30
    Confirming frame rate issue is also affecting Razer Phone 2. Runs at 120HZ all through the game, until combat starts, then it is throttled to 60.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Can anyone from the mod team confirm if this issue has been acknowledged plus if and when it is going to be fixed?

If 27.2.5 is the new norm for how the game is going to run on my device it's time to call it quits.
    I've struggled through my AQ fights. Just tried the boss rush but it's pointless, choppy, skipped frames so it's impossible to play normally because Dex and parry timing is way off. Because of the skipped frames/choppy animations the AI dash attacks are landing before it's possible to react.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Still no frame rate fix in 28.0. Still stuck at 60.