**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Laybrinth of legends rewards should be buffed?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    The content isn’t that hard these day’s, I mean a 5-65 aegon can explore it itemless
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol, people still saying you can do LoL with a 4* aegon. Unless you can have max suicides, max boosts, and attack synergies, I don't see how a 4* aegon can run through LoL without spending thousands of units because of enrage.
    No

Lol, people still saying you can do LoL with a 4* aegon. Unless you can have max suicides, max boosts, and attack synergies, I don't see how a 4* aegon can run through LoL without spending thousands of units because of enrage.

Even with that setup, enrage is still gonna kick your ass!
    No

I say yes, because, if you don't have Aegon or Guilly 2099, Labyrinth Of Legends is still a hard piece of content. Also with this aspect, people have had to deal with the "buggy" evade, which - in my opinion - needs to be fixed if rewards are not being buffed.

Mind you, there a quite a good number of champs that can do LoL fairly stress free outside of those two. Colossus, domino, ghost, blade, starky, starlord, Doom, etc can still put in massive work.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No

Even with that setup, enrage is still gonna kick your ass!
    And yet people did it with 4* SL when it released 3 years ago. Now we have much better champs at higher * ratings. There's literally no excuse now for people to say its too hard unless they haven't focused on proper account progression and just want to skip to the harder content.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    No
    Lordabck said:

Few people are making baseless arguments, My point is doing such a lengthy content which require lots of revive if you you don’t have aegon or gully and that timer, which make impossible for 4 star champion to complete it in oke shot. Just there should be gold (which is prime requirement if you u don’t play arena) after completing such content 6 star is necessary. They can reduce t4cc and give gold and 6* shards.

Your point is pretty much baseless.

Why would they update rewards for old content where the rewards were in line with the year that it was released?
    AW, AQ, monthly quests are constantly ongoing, so buffs in their rewards are a natural part of the game. LOL is not an ongoing and updated piece of content.

You do also realise that LOL can be done without Aegon or Gully 2099?

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    No
    Lordabck said:

Laybrinth of legend is still very hard for 90% of summoner. So its rewards should suite its lvl of difficulty.

It does, though. You get 65k shards, 2 5* AGs, T2A, T4CC, and more. All of that suits the difficulty. Don't forget that all of these resources are still relevant in the game.
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Yes
    xNig said:

Lordabck said:

Few people are making baseless arguments, My point is doing such a lengthy content which require lots of revive if you you don’t have aegon or gully and that timer, which make impossible for 4 star champion to complete it in oke shot. Just there should be gold (which is prime requirement if you u don’t play arena) after completing such content 6 star is necessary. They can reduce t4cc and give gold and 6* shards.

Ridiculous argument.

People were doing LOL with 4*s, and at max 5* R4s (we needed to have attack synergies as well to extend the timer) when it was released. (There were no 6*s then as well.)

Like someone above said, you want current end game rewards, do current end game content.
    You just wanna argue because you completed it way before 3 months.

Rewards needs to be updated.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

Ridiculous argument.

People were doing LOL with 4*s, and at max 5* R4s (we needed to have attack synergies as well to extend the timer) when it was released. (There were no 6*s then as well.)

Like someone above said, you want current end game rewards, do current end game content.
    You just wanna argue because you completed it way before 3 months.

Rewards needs to be updated.
    I did it 3 years ago...

Rewards don’t need to be updated. They’re fine and ridiculously easy to obtain now.

(You should trying Maestro with a 5* R4 Starlord.)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    Lordabck said:

Laybrinth of legend is still very hard for 90% of summoner. So its rewards should suite its lvl of difficulty.

so a new summoner should ask for all rewards to be buffed because they can't do it?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    No
    It wont get updated as its meant to be challenging at start then gets easier years in it was hard and worth what they are then and sorta now with the t4cc stuff plus as someone said abyss was next level then once abyss gets even easier in few years another be out it dont work as few years it gets updated it will stay same
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    No
    thats like asking for realm of legends rewards to be buffed. No they shouldn't
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Lordabck said:

There doesn't need to be those rewards there because that was not what was relevant when released. These are still challenges for people and can still have useful rewards for people are ound the level it was geared for.

Thats why i said, due to current level of game. Game has come long way after release laybrinth of legends.
    That's why there's Abyss now. You want current level rewards, do current level content.
    Seems like you already 100% LOL quest.

There is definitely a need for rewards to buffed like adding Gold, or 5* nexus crystal.
    And to answer your stuff, the rewards are not good enough for time and resources invested in that quest.
    Game has come along a long way, Now if we are investing that much time we would be needing better rewards.
    Same goes with Act 1,2. Kabam themselves realised that rewards need to buffed for players to have better engagement on game.

I know you still gonna argue on it like play AOL and other stuff. I won’t be replying to that because it will then become a debate.
    I have not done LOL, and I think the rewards are great for 2 hours of itemless practice with Aegon. This is like asking for all arena milestones to give 5* shards. It was made to give specific rewards, and they aren’t going to change
    Try it, you won’t be completing it in 2hours.
    One fight itself takes 15-20 mins. Over and above that LOL has 7 paths. Middle paths are way tougher than outer paths.
    Not all of us use 4* groot in LoL.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No
    walkerdog said:

Maybe not buffed, just altered - if you're at the point where you're putting in the time/units/character upgrades today for LoL, you probably don't care about the T4CC for example.

If you're at the point where you're having to put units and character upgrades to complete LoL then the rewards are exactly what you need.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    No
    A title would be good just to show off
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    edited July 2020
    No
    Get outta here. Literally. Just stop playing the game. Only a garbage Noob says yes to this. Remember when there was no Aegon to walk thru LoL and you had to rely on actual skill?

There’s no 6* crystal in Acts 1-5 either. Better buff the rewards for each of those too.

Absolutely NO. Kabam, do NOT cave and cater to the Noobs here.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    No
    If you want the rewards to be buffed, you want the fights buffed. Rulk, OML, SG, Colossus, HB, Venom have all been upgraded, so make them relevant in LoL also. Even Juggs and Rhino have been tweaked since LoL. Might as well throw in the buffed Mags since he’s on the list too.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    milomike said:

If you want the rewards to be buffed, you want the fights buffed. Rulk, OML, SG, Colossus, HB, Venom have all been upgraded, so make them relevant in LoL also. Even Juggs and Rhino have been tweaked since LoL. Might as well throw in the buffed Mags since he’s on the list too.

Don’t forget falcon too.

Only thing I could think of that they could add is maybe a title/profile picture to show you’ve beaten labyrinth, but no resource or crystal shard additions.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes
    I wouldnt mind if they give 100% rewards -20k 5* shards and add 2 5* nexus.

I feel like its nice to get special stuff when you complete special content.

When I explored 100% LOL I only got **** 5* champs.

And then add 2 5* nexus in the shop to buy for 10k each for everyone that has 100%.

That would be a nice touch imo
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

I say yes, because, if you don't have Aegon or Guilly 2099, Labyrinth Of Legends is still a hard piece of content. Also with this aspect, people have had to deal with the "buggy" evade, which - in my opinion - needs to be fixed if rewards are not being buffed.

you obviously havnt tried it with colossus.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    No
    No, if you think its a hard piece of content now with the availability of 5 and 6* God tier champions try doing it with a 4* SL like we did back in the day. Or wait until you pull a good champ to do it and get decent rewards for little cost.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    No
    ROL rewards need to be buffed