**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or not?

Quake's ability, nerfed or another bug?

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Bruh can you explain what the actual bug is? Lol
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Before, when she dash back and hold she creates quakes, i use her today and find out it's not working anymore.
    Are you sure? It's working fine here.
    Yeah i'll try to post a vid or gif
    File is not allowed? :neutral:
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Upload it to YouTube and share the link
    Tried it a few minutes ago, she's working fine.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    You know that you have to hold a heavy attack. Not a Block?
    You described a motion from crossbones
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    She working u need to hold hervy akt not just blok. And u dont need to dash bag.
  • edited September 2017
    Hi there -

I've moved this thread over to the proper category. At the moment we haven't heard anything on this being a bug with her. If you're able to post that video, it'd be super beneficial. Thank you in advance!
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Hi there -

I've moved this thread over to the proper category. At the moment we haven't heard anything on this being a bug with her. If you're able to post that video, it'd be super beneficial. Thank you in advance!

are you serious,there has been a few bug threads about quake not charging her heavy but have gone unanswered an ignored
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Mine is fine
    Oh I got it. Yeah sometimes I have this thing with quake where after she evades from charging her heavy and I recovery and then go for another heavy attack she'll just stand there. I don't know, but sometimes what I do is, hold on to where the enemy is, to start the heavy attack again. It throws me off and causes me to take damage from her just standing there, it's been happening for a while now.