**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Hkf said:

i dont have the option to update the game kabam play store

28.0 isn't out yet.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    ???? PLEASE DO YOU HAVE TO BE UNCOLLECTED FOR THE EPIC DIFFICULTY BOSS RUSH??????
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    xNig said:

???? PLEASE DO YOU HAVE TO BE UNCOLLECTED FOR THE EPIC DIFFICULTY BOSS RUSH??????

MAYBE!!!! BUT IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST UNCOLLECTED YOU WILL LIKELY STRUGGLE IN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am on 5.2.6 just about to do it but cba, also I did the epic side quest 100 percent this July, so maybe..
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

10:00 a.m PDT is what time on the East Coast?

1 pm. Fyi, you can google it
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    I was hoping for some generic 5* sig stones from week 6. Disappointed
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★

hopefully it isn't insanely difficult. Although, considering the T5CC, its probably going to be abyss level for epic omega

Nah, they said dificulty is equivalent to event quest, not Abyss
  • HkfHkf Posts: 16
    when is v 28.0 out
  • SaranSaran Posts: 11
    edited July 2020
    5 star shards are fairly high but 6* are very low
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    It's not out yet
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    10am PST came and went, no boss rush. What time will it drop today?
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    Oh I see it now, it's in side quests tab
  • DcM_007DcM_007 Posts: 19
    Do I have to register some where?
    I got in game mail, but can't be clear properly.
  • Just_JayJust_Jay Posts: 4
    If someone finishes it ahead of time is there a legends badge that can be earned from completing it early or at a faster time than others?
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Just_Jay said:

If someone finishes it ahead of time is there a legends badge that can be earned from completing it early or at a faster time than others?

No.

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Mcord117 said:

I enjoyed the first week. Was nothing really difficult if you have the counters. I can see bunching 6 weeks together could get interesting. Team I used was Colossus, Omega, Nick, Doom, Void.

Yeah, they were the exact same fights as the UC EQ bosses from when the characters were introduced. If it’s the same thing following weeks and omega event it should be fairly easy.
    I thought it would be more creative fights with more fun nodes but eh whatever
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I think the weekly ones aren't bad so far. My concern will be with the final one. It will probably be extremely difficult to bring a 5 champion team that has a shot at reasonably countering 30 fights. No one likes to be in a situation where you are taking damage simply because you were not able to fit someone on the team (take gates for example). Will absolutely reserve judgement until it goes live though. Maybe Aegon will be useful on the last one with so many fights? Shall see.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s not that hard.

This week’s quest can be settled with a team of 2-3 champs that covers a lot of ground in terms of utility.

Can’t wait for the Omega one though. Will be fun.
    just finished it with a boost and a revive. easier than I thought actually