**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance, July 29 [Merged Threads]

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Anyone having connection issues? or d game is down?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JigarJigar Posts: 8
    when ever my fight ends it always shows problem connection...I have also reinstall the game but the problem arises every time. Please kabam fix these bug ASAP

• vicmasterrvicmasterr Posts: 30
    edited July 2020
    More than a week ago the game started being incredibly slow:
    - took 2 min to login to the game.
    - a lot of time was needed just to start a fight.
    - the fight itself was not going smoothly, full of visual lags and delays.
    - frequent disconnections in different places in the game and during login as well.

I uninstalled and installed the game again, but now it cannot download game data at all. It managed to download like 150 Mb out of 800+ Mb and that's it. It keeps disconnecting and I'm stuck.

Kabam, it's time to step up and explain what's happening and when to expect a fix. I also work in mobile app development and kind of understand what's happening behind the scenes. But your users need some explanation and transparency. Please be brave enough to bring some clarity, because it doesn't look good when thousands of people have been facing trouble and you keep silence.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Kabam Boo on
    Well, I can only assume that the fix hasn't been found yet, hence, there is no deadline they can update us with :(
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Yeah, all good and well that war matchmaking is back but I've barely been able to finish a lane in anything without disconnecting over the past week. Doesn't give me great confidence when taking it into war.
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    In my its estimating 12,000 minutes to download the game files
  • AmuirAmuir Posts: 14
    Only time is running

• I saw someone on another post suggest using mobile data rather than wifi to download.
  • AmuirAmuir Posts: 14
    I'm using mobile data only
  • Amuir said:

I'm using mobile data only

Well shoot, you got my in a box
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33

HEY KABAM dont knw what kind of maintenance has been done after the recent update of the game 2 days back many issues are coming in AQ listed below
    1. connectivity problem in todays Aq like in every fight in AQ or event quest i had to press the fight button n times to enter fight , agree at time network issues can be there but not all the times,
    2. secondly i encountered this second issue 4 times in AQ that i entered fight with science doom bot in section 1 and after clearing the fight the i couldnt move out it was like seeing Corvus there for 5 min and ultimately i had to exit the game and reopen and login to play when i went it all i saw was that my champs health was down and the defender was full health, this happened not only once but 4 times in the game, 2nd time in section 2 on bleed path and 3 and 4th time on section 3, attached image is fyr

i would strongly like to qoute here that everytime kabam offers fancy statement that blah blah issues are resolved but the situations tends to get worse day by day, really dont knw if the updates or codings are really cheked before launch of that update, what worries me more if such issues happen in AW in coming days it help add up to kills whichmight be a heavy prices for any alliance to loose wars on small margins

...and yeah, one of the biggest loses is Calendar. Who is gonna compensate that???
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Specially in aq , after clicking fight screen freezes
  • manoj351manoj351 Posts: 7
    Though I have a good internet connection, I am suffering with too much internet connection issues.After playing for some time it is showing the massage of disconnection and I have to reconnect. Please fix it as soon as possible.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I apologise if this has been posted about before, but I haven't encountered many others in my alliance experiencing this issue and wanted to make sure it was known. After tapping the fight button, the screen will freeze for times from 20 seconds to multiple minutes (depending on the area of game). This takes place in all game modes aside from arena.
    My device is a samsung galaxy A50.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,875 Guardian
    Same. I'm trying to do the boss rush and I can't even finish the first fight and I get network connections issues
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Title
  • HaninHanin Posts: 2
    Actually today when i am getting in to mcoc game it says about 200 mb needs to be update i press continue but it was still in same loading and my data about 700 mb lost only 5mb downloaded. Then i uninstalled and reistalled the app.it again says downloading the content of 800mb and hanged at every 50mb after clearing ram and reopen the app after 300mb it doesnt downloaded it hang on samme state of downloading.
    So thing is i unable to open the app.
    What can i do and what about 4 years old id😭😭.
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Yes
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    YES
  • HaninHanin Posts: 2
    Thank god after a long break and my mobile data comeback tend the app downloading the content properly.
    But there is serious issue going in mcoc bug i think.kindly request resolve it asap coz i lose many things due to bug.
  • MAKSshpakMAKSshpak Posts: 7
    Lol, game is working!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

No... What problems are you encountering?

I would guess the problem is that the game is not responsive...
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    check if your version is 27.2.5. and are you using wifi connection? if that's the case try using a mobile network. I had this problem for a day and found that mobile network fixes it
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    I'm having the same issue and I know my mobile network is just fine.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,875 Guardian
    Same
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mine has been fine. I just finished the boss rush