**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about ÆGON utilities (shrug off)

Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
1) Does it take time for him to shrug off debuff?

2) For example plasma debuff from havok, Intimidating Presence Debuffs from Void . Can ÆGON shrug off all the debuff inflicted by VOID?

3) Is there any debuff than he cannot shrugs off?

Thank you in advance and I apologise if you can’t understand my question. I’m not good at english 😅

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He can shrug any debuff unless there’s a specific node or ability that means he can’t. Yes he shrugs void’s debuffs and plasma, and it triggers immediately on the hit. He’s not good for havok unless he has a 500 combo though because havok deals damage when plasma is purified
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    If u shug of havok debuff u get shattered instand unles u hav a combo of 500 with ægon but for the offer like void and so one 100 combos it the best
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Lvernon15 said:

He can shrug any debuff unless there’s a specific node or ability that means he can’t. Yes he shrugs void’s debuffs and plasma, and it triggers immediately on the hit. He’s not good for havok unless he has a 500 combo though because havok deals damage when plasma is purified

That means when aegon shrug off a plasma debuff, he will still get the plasma damage? Thanks mate. New knowledge for me 😂 I thought plasma can only damage when reaching 10 and detonated 😅
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

That means when aegon shrug off a plasma debuff, he will still get the plasma damage? Thanks mate. New knowledge for me 😂 I thought plasma can only damage when reaching 10 and detonated 😅
    It reads in he abtily whatever u shug of the plasma u get danmged not sure how much and if it scale with node ect
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

It reads in he abtily whatever u shug of the plasma u get danmged not sure how much and if it scale with node ect
    Thanks mates 👍🏻
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    He shrugs off debuffs straight away no delay. You can play him on biohazard/freezer burn/caustic temper or any node that applies a debuff and he wouldn’t have a debuff tick on him UNLESS he doesn’t crit. Even then chances you crit next hit and the debuff still doesn’t have time to tick