**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush help for all players.

Hey guys, im making this post so everyone can share tactics and advice for boss rush, lets all help each other and get them juicy rewards. Personally, i would like to hear how you guys beat Thing, hes pretty difficult with the unstoppable.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/P_SQ3H9sQBA
    Should be some help for people with havok
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I just used thing with synergies for fun.
    I'm hoping there's no roadblock for thing in the next weeks so I can try him in the omega boss rush.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Thing - Basicly Anyone

Diablo - Quake , Cap Iw , Void or Basicly anyone that can counter unstoppable unless you know how to work around it

Havok - Power Drain Champ , Armor Up , I used CMM , Sparky , Rogur etc

Sinister - Anyone . Here i used ghost and heavy spammed , used Emma also , got an void there , CMM also so anyone

Nick - Not hard. Mutant champs makes him easier. Rogue can regen to full hp on sp1 if his LMD is destroyed

CMM - Mystic ,ANY MYSTIC , Think Ronan(Hammer) also would do it
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Bolt_3 said:

Hey guys, im making this post so everyone can share tactics and advice for boss rush, lets all help each other and get them juicy rewards. Personally, i would like to hear how you guys beat Thing, hes pretty difficult with the unstoppable.

https://youtu.be/djJc0qZYXlY
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Thing: I used stealthy. Obviously. slow champs will be the best, but any champ can beat him. Quick guide for fighting thing: when he has 15 of the gray rock stacks , and you attack him, he will go unstoppable. However, if he is at 15 charges and he uses a special, the rock stacks are removed, and you can attack freely until he has 15 again. Rock stacks are gained when attacked or by blocking a hit. If he has 15 rock stacks and doesn't have a bar of power, hit into his block. While it will give him more rock stacks, hitting into his block does not trigger unstoppable, so you can hit into block until he has a bar of power.

Diablo: I used stealthy. Again, slow champs are the best, but anyone will work, if you know how to fight him. I don't know his abilities, so i couldn't figure out how to fight him, so if anyone can help on that, it would be great.

havok: I used warlock. You'll need an armor champ for this one. Stay aggessive, because there's crumbling armor, and you don't want to be caught at 10 plasmas and no armor.

Sinister: I used warlock. Basic sinister fight. Heal block champs are the best, but anyone will work

Nick fury: I used colossus. Any champ will work, provided you know how to fight fury, and mutants will make it much easier. When you hit him, he will gain a tactical charge, Try to only limit him to sp2s because his sp1 gives tactical charges, and above 15, he goes unblockable and his sp1 is impossible/very hard to dex. What i do is push him to a bar and hold block and bait heavies. combo and instantly hold block. He'll almost never throw a special, and this strategy works for pretty much any champ that you don't want throwing sp1s like havok. Mutants work best because they only have a 20 or 25% chance to give him a tac charge when attacking into him.

Cmm: I used magik. Anyone will work here, but mystics work well. Watch out for the sp2 because it might catch you. I stick to baiting sp1s

Edit: Quake works for all of these afaik. Mine was in aq so i couldn't test her

Thing: I used Quake. Obviously.

Diablo: I used Quake. Again.

havok: I used Quake/Hyperion. . Power gain was annoying with Quake, used Hype instead

Sinister: I used Quake. Basic sinister fight.

Nick fury: I used Quake/Domino Domino died, Quake finished him off.

Cmm: I used Quake Only had to use a couple revives because of the sweat pooling on my fingers

Fixed your post @Thicco_Mode
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

havok: I used Quake/Hyperion. . Power gain was annoying with Quake, used Hype instead

Cmm: I used Quake Only had to use a couple revives because of the sweat pooling on my fingers

Lol. If you finished off doom in aq maybe that would have been me 😣👿 lol kidding ofc
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thing: near enough every champ works, but ideally you don’t want someone who constantly applies things he’s immune to or you will quickly get cornered from baiting specials. My top picks for this fight are quake (just a basic quake fight) stealthy and red guardian for their reliable slow. If you’re using quake or slow you don’t really need to worry about anything, for other champs it’s a standard thing fight.

Diablo: this fight is much tougher than a basic Diablo, he will go unstoppable a lot (it’s not random but because it’s a chance it’s difficult to predict, for the most part I’d treat it as random when you’re hitting him) he also has limber which means you can’t just hit him when stunned to avoid the unstoppable. For this fight I’d reccomend someone with a reliable nullify (caiw sym doom etc) a slow champ or, you guessed it, quake!

Havok: this fight can be somewhat tricky and you definitely need a good counter here. He has 2 nodes that make this fight tougher, crumbling armour, which makes certain potential counters less viable, and heavy hitter, which can be a real pain since you can’t parry his mediums. The reparry skill is immensely useful for this fight, and if you can’t do it I heavily recommend learning it. Top options for this fight are colossus (armour up and armour break immune) warlock, g2099 (preferably ramped and with power drain pre fight) and guardian. Corvus can do the fight by surviving on 1 health. Ghost+hood and namor can somewhat do it but it’s risky. Quake is also a solid option here, her concussion shuts off the plasma, however you will have to bait a few specials

Sinister: the main thing to worry about here is recovery. If you don’t have someone with methods of preventing the regen chances are you’ll get blocked. The node that grants him 3 of those class bonus things is also notable, the science boosts his regen rate fursther and mystic increases his power gain rate. This fight or more about the option you use than how you play it, if you bring someone who doesn’t crit, someone who can block his healing (heal reversal works but it won’t actually reverse) someone with tons of debuffs coupled with despair (preferably not DOT since his sp1 will send them to you) or, yet again, quake is a great answer here

Nick fury: for the most part this is a fairly standard matchup. He has nodes that make him gain tactical charges faster against bleed immunity I believe, and you will also be bled from hitting into his block, but the damage for that is minimal, just don’t get 8 up at once. Pretty much any mutant can work here, with a special mention to omega since you can have bleeds up all fight he just melts it. Ghost also works, stack up the bleeds and phase them into damage, nick does counter miss so you can’t play her normally, and the final option I want to mention is of course QUAKE, standard nick vs quake matchup

Finally, cmm: the easiest fight in here, bring a mystic and you’re sorted, even a 2* magik can do this fight, bring a mystic and you’re sorted, but of course I have to mention quake can also do the fight very well
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I took the team of Domino with the synergy of RH&Masacre. She did the entire line. Except for Havoc. Used Warlock for him.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Is sentinel an option for havok if you hurry to sp3 and stop crumbling armor from activating
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Lol. If you finished off doom in aq maybe that would have been me 😣👿 lol kidding ofc
    aq was on? I wasn’t on for over a day, sorry.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Thing - I used Yellowjacket
    Diablo - I used Yellowjacket
    Havok - I used Red Skull
    Sinister - I used Red Skull
    Nick Fury - I used Deadpool X Force
    CMM - I used Ebony Maw
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Is sentinel an option for havok if you hurry to sp3 and stop crumbling armor from activating

His armour is passive so no
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Best champ to use is one that doesn’t lose connection and doesn’t hit them with an sp that involves emergency maintenance..
    Avoid the champs that do this and you’ll all have an easy ride XD
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

aq was on? I wasn’t on for over a day, sorry.
    haha it's ok
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I made 2 runs. Didn't use items in either, all fights were one-shots.

Run numbero uno:

Thing: I used 5* Duped Spider-Man (Stealth Suit). Turned web foam on, worked up to a Sp2 to be safe and then a Sp1 for damage. Couple more combos and he was down.

Diablo: I used 5* Unduped 5/31 Quake.. (Working on leveling her up rn). Not only did I not have to worry about Unstoppable, but I also didn't have to worry about Power Gain either. 3 Quaking cycles and releasing a heavy got him.

Havok: I used 6* Unduped Colossus. I parry-heavied till I got to a Sp2. The Sp2 killed him. Can't be armor broken, nodes did nothing. Anyone who says Colossus isn't good without synergies or his sig is just wrong.

Mister Sinister: I used 5* Unduped 4/55 Guillotine (2099). I wanted to ramp her up this fight in case I had a problem with Nick so I could do big damage to him. It was a little difficult considering his Sp1 power drained her and he kept wanting to throw them (they only do it when you don't want em to). I force-blocked him into throwing heavies and got him to a Sp2 which he decided to throw into my block and I was able to work up to a Sp3. Just went for the kill at 18% and it worked.

Nick Fury: I used 5* Duped 4/55 Archangel. Nick was playing defensive, so I was only able to get a max of 2 Neurotoxins up at a time, but it was enough. Waited for him to get to 30% in his second phase and was able to heavy-counter to get a Neurotoxin on him. That took him down.

Captain Marvel: I used Quake again. 4 Quaking cycles got her down. That's all I have to say about that.

Run numbero dos: I used Quake for EVERYTHING. I only brought her in for the whole quest. She was level 47 at this point after a 5* Gulk dupe from the first run. I was able to work around Havok's power gain by letting my heavy go and taking time to bait a special then go back into my Quaking cycle and I just didn't block any of Nick attacks or hit him at all. And the rest were normal Quake fights. None took over 6 cycles. I ended with 63% because of some blocking and one mess-up.

Anyways, thanks for reading All this if you made it here. I never post anything this long. 😂
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Thing - Domino
    Diablo - Domino
    Havok - Warlock
    Sinister - Warlock
    Nick Fury - Domino
    CMM - Domino

This first one was pretty easy.....I would expect them to get more difficult as the weeks progress