**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush help

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
I need a havok counter. I can’t show my roster because contest is under maintenance. What are havok counters?

Comments

• PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    G99, Warlock, Guardian
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I find the best counters are any champ with armour e.g. warlock, colossus, etc or a powerdrain champ e.g. og vision.

If you time things well you can also use ghost with hood.
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    guillotine 2099 and colossus are great counters for havok
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Warlock, Colossus
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Luckily i have a maxed 4* guillotine 2099. Thanks for the help!
  • 1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    edited July 2020
    Any champs that proc armor up buffs. Colossus, Venom, Angela
  • SoulStalker25SoulStalker25 Posts: 22
    Easy one shot with hulkbuster
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Havok?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Venom, Warlock, Vision Aarkus, Colossus .. those are my go to champs against Havok.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Red skull armor and power drain on block
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    The crumbling armor does add a bit of a challenge. You’ll have to play aggressively to not lose your armor up. Colossus is perfect since he is immune to armor break against non tech
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Iceman

Iceman is not that best against Havok
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I need a havok counter. I can’t show my roster because contest is under maintenance. What are havok counters?

Anything with an armor buff can avoid detonation damage. Warlock, Venom (you might need to reset the buff with heavies to get one), a bunch of others.

But at least on the Epic map he's sitting on a crumbling armor node which periodically removes your armor buffs. This makes Colossus a good choice because he is immune to armor breaks. An alternate choice is Havok himself, as he's immune to detonations - but not special attack damage: that immunity only works crosswise between Cyclops and Havok, they aren't immune to their own special damage.

Cyclops, if you have one ranked up, would be immune to all of Havok's special attack damage and detonations. But vice versa, so it becomes a slug fest.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    You can use which have an armour buff, so warlock, colossus, vulture and Angela have it almost always. Apart from that you can use Venom, Red skull, Howard the duck. Iceman too works as long as he has the ice armour.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Wait,
    Rocket can have armor up too!
    2 sec block. Plus class advantage!
    Lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

Wait,
    Rocket can have armor up too!
    2 sec block. Plus class advantage!
    Lol

That's not a buff, though.