**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

What happened to the compensation that was mentioned last week and today, I can’t log in for having an update again...

Comments

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    IISONICII said:

What happened to the compensation that was mentioned last week and today, I can’t log in for having an update again...

We’re getting compensation hopefully at the end of this week, but since we have issues today, likely on Monday or later next week
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They had suggested they would be thinking about compensation when the problems were resolved.. It seems the problems have not been resolved.. You might not want to get too anxious for compensation any time soon..
  • Options
    Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Aayush19 said:

Alvin69 said:

I mean I guess you could think of it this way : the longer the outages the more compensation you get.

Yeah, i believe that too. But does kabam think so?
    Not that I can remember.
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Aayush19 said:

Alvin69 said:

I mean I guess you could think of it this way : the longer the outages the more compensation you get.

Yeah, i believe that too. But does kabam think so?
    Not sure. They might consider it all one problem under one umbrella. Right now, they might not consider this maintenance to be separate from last week's issues.