**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EPIC SMACKDOWN EVENT REVIEW

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Hey All,

This Content is not meant to be easy. Boss Rushes started as content for our end-game players that needed a challenge, and this is an evolution of even that. Additionally, this is not meant to be the difficulty level of Uncollected, but each fight is approximately the difficulty level of a final boss from Uncollected.

Yeah miike is spot on here, but if you want a challenge do this boss rush with all 4 stars, it is actually really fun lol, 4/40 g99 was my MVP
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Honestly if that last week is 31 bosses and those are the rewards for the last week then I would rather not do it because that’s bs

Just because it's difficult doesn't mean it's bs. They're not gonna give away 2 T5Bs for clearing a simple boss rush.
    That being said, I'm not gonna do it too because I'm just not ready for it.
    @Sceptilemaniac I never said it was difficult I got through this week easy, I just would rather not do 31 juiced up fights for 2 t2a, 2 t5b I get those pretty easy.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    Iryse said:

I found it downright pathetic. the nodes are totally ad hoc and only intended to extremely high skilled players. I dont consider myself high skilled but atleast I have covered cavalier and this was intended to be equivalent to uncollected difficulty. instead, its totally nonsense in my view for any mid to high tier players. Only for certain few players.

Lol I just read this its hilarious.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I used
    Emma frost
    Capiw
    Storm
    Guillotine 2099
    4* doom for CMM
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Iryse said:

I found it downright pathetic. the nodes are totally ad hoc and only intended to extremely high skilled players. I dont consider myself high skilled but atleast I have covered cavalier and this was intended to be equivalent to uncollected difficulty. instead, its totally nonsense in my view for any mid to high tier players. Only for certain few players.

I managed to do it with my 5* r4s tho

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    This is great if you want to practice the 6.3 havok boss fight
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

I did it with this team, aegon and iceman were r5 rest were r4
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why don't you all just wait? We know KT1 or some other youtubers will defeat this content with r3 5 stars in a day or two. Just study the information and get better. It is not too hard by any means.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

its too hard for mid tier players, too easy for end-game players. Just like most events

When someone is considered as endgame player? Because I think I'm not, but was really easy, Maybe it's like this because I have a very good roster? Idk
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Epic was way too easy. I went in with 6r3 Havok, 6r3 Sym, 6r3 Psylocke, 5/65 Venom, and 5/65 Starky. I ended up losing both Sym and Havok to Diablo and Havok respectively but only because I was careless and pushed them to their sp3s. I didn’t even use Starky. I used Psylocke for Sinister, Fury, and Sparkles.
    Overall, way too easy. It’s good rewards for the difficulty though, but I hope the Omega Rush is a lot harder.

You have a r3 6 star Psylocke?
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I hate to be that guy but the boss rush was not difficult.
    My roster is far from huge but I did not have trouble with any of the fights.
    There are more than enough counters.

Instead of directly complaining it’s too difficult (a couple hours after it dropped) go in again, try different options and ask for advice.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Iryse said:

Overall (and I'm talking about Epic difficulty here), the nodes were not too difficult and they seemed to be tuned to the defenders they were placed on, so I didn't find them "ad hoc". I also didn't find them completely BS either. I decided to bring Void, Havok, Colossus, Warlock, and Sym Supreme. I ended up not using Warlock.

I used Havok for Thing because my normal counter for Thing - Blade - seemed to be a bad idea with Empowererd Immunity. I used Void on Diablo which seemed to work ok as long as I remembered not to charge in blindly after he uses his SP1. I tried to use Havok against Havok but I screwed up a bit and got backed up against the wall, but that's why Colossus was there to be the back up for Havok. Heavies and specials from Colossus was enough to bring him down. I used Void against Sinister: that's not always going to be great for everyone but I run despair and that was enough to shift things in my favor. I used Colossus against Nick and just playing slow and using heavies in the first half to keep his charges down worked fine. SS took down CM fairly easily. Even with me messing up a bit and letting her get to SP3 once I got to SP3 first which was enough to make that damage manageable.

If you have a reasonably wide roster I think this is a moderate difficulty map for the median Cavalier-tier player. Basically if you can get through 6.2 you can probably get through this. If you just became Cavalier yesterday and you leveled up the perfect team for the narrow set of paths you just did, this might be tricky. With perfect counters and perfect play, pretty sure its doable with 5/50s, so it is an extremely high challenge for Uncollected-progress players; probably outside the realm of the majority of them, but not impossible for the highest skilled of them. There's no weird show stoppers that would make that impossible. But that's a little above my pay grade.

I think while you want to bring good counters for the fights, the fights themselves don't require perfect counters and they generally allow for a lot of options. Really, I don't think any of the fights mandated a special counter or small set of counters. It is mostly a question of whether your roster can make the fights easier or not.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Epic was way too easy. I went in with 6r3 Havok, 6r3 Sym, 6r3 Psylocke, 5/65 Venom, and 5/65 Starky. I ended up losing both Sym and Havok to Diablo and Havok respectively but only because I was careless and pushed them to their sp3s. I didn’t even use Starky. I used Psylocke for Sinister, Fury, and Sparkles.
    Overall, way too easy. It’s good rewards for the difficulty though, but I hope the Omega Rush is a lot harder.

Sorry but you’re a part of the 0.1% of players who’s in that situation
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107

I promise it’s more like 30-40%
    Sneakyko said:

Honestly if that last week is 31 bosses and those are the rewards for the last week then I would rather not do it because that’s bs

As in it has 2 t5b and a 10% t5cc selector definitely worth a few Revives
    Mmmm t5b i usually have those in my stash so not worried about those, I’m usually forced to rank up characters because I get a good amount of t5b. The t5cc selector if it was 25% then I’ll do it.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    My 10yo son cleared all epic fights with his 4* Quake (except Havok, he used Colossus for him).
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

You have a r3 6 star Psylocke?
    Yes and she’s amazing
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited July 2020

I actually laughed out loud reading you comment.

I got through it with three r5 champs and 2 r4 champs. 3 of them died but i didnt use revives or units taking it down.
    But ofcourse, its gonna be easy for you when you go in with 3 r3 6* champs and 2 r5 5* champs.
    Most players in this game dosent have one 6* R2 champ let alone a rank 3 6*.
    Yeah, it should be a breeze for you with that roster.

That rank 3 Psylocke is quite badass tho.

And yes, i am aware that you dont need r5 champs to go through it, and if you do and you cant do it. Do master instead.
  • DarkCarllDarkCarll Posts: 8
    I did it with my four stars Quake... Even havok can be defeated by Quake. Just practice more and u can do it
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Probably the easiest boss rush we've ever had. Just relax, watch a couple videos, farm a couple revives, and try again.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    YEETguy said:

I'll take that bet.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Yeah, if everyone had 6* R3's, I am sure they would also say it is too easy as well.

If it is too easy, use 3*s or 4*s, then come back and say how easy it is. :pensive:
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

YEETguy said:

I'll take that bet.
    Of course you would, Mr. He Did the Math!

lol, cheers DNA, love reading your posts.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I promise you that it’s not .1%. Anyone whose capable of exploring UC EQ every month should find this Boss Rush really easy.
    I 100% UC EQ and am having difficulty with this lol. Maybe I should full boost or something

I promise you that it’s not .1%. Anyone whose capable of exploring UC EQ every month should find this Boss Rush really easy.
    I 100% UC EQ and am having difficulty with this lol. Maybe I should full boost or something
    Was it easy to do UC 100%
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    This has been the easiest boss rush yet. How are you complaining about this?