**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5 paths not working

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
This is in 5.3.6. I’ve tried several times. It will let me pick 2 of the 4 paths but not the other 2

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    What paths? Screen shots? Video?
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I have a video but not sure how to upload it
    edited July 2020
    Ya not working
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It appears all of act 5.3 won't allow you to travel down a path that you already completed that initially required a key
    Towards rhino
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Yes, Gate Keys still needed for replaying already taken Gated paths, even though gates themselves are not visible anymore.
    See similar threads.

And other other direction
  • phokesphokes Posts: 10
    edited July 2020
    Happened with me in 5.3 as well when I was trying to grab some energy refills on a path. It's an issue on both Android and iOS.
    Crazy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I took Ronan and King Groot but it won't let me move to Juggs. But thats where the gate was at.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    I was looking for info about this since I’ve heard a lot of people say and show on streams that they are able to explore act 5 paths with no issue. And I’ve seen a lot of people in the same boat as me that can’t advance past the gates even though they’ve already explored. I found several threads about this and apparently it has been an issue for a few years that has never been resolved. Pretty bogus that some people have access and others do not