**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crash after every fight

Please fix the Game asap. After every fight the game crash. Of doesnt matter what i do..quest arena aq.. And you are starting aw again? How can i play aw like this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Please fix first the connection problems before starting Aw.

Comments

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I was kicked out thrice in a single fight. Idk how this aq and aw are gonna be.
  • Options

• Options
    Beat the Mr sinister in boss Rush twice in a row and disconnect both times. Been disconnected like crazy last few days. Kabam please fix. This is beyond frustrating
  • Options
    ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    Same here. Idk what to do guys waiting fir a AQ link but keeps kick me off
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Over the past 4 hours I've managed to stay in game for a max 5mins.
    'Connection' issues after every fight I managed, game not loading and members of my ally can only spectate AQ even though they've been with us for months.

The knock on of this is HUGE. AQ rewards, arena down the drain and now the potential to ruin the hard work we've done in AW. Getting kicked out after an AW fight is going to screq things up SO badly, it'll just be random chance as to which ally manages to not get kicked the most.
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I have the same issue
  • Options
    TOMCAT19TOMCAT19 Posts: 8
    Same here and of course no help. I even tried reinstalling the game and now I can't get it to download. Complete BS.
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    this had been happening to me for well over a week this aq sucks keep losing champs losing arena streaks this game will not function using Wi-Fi it's fine with cell service but is unplayable over wifi and they won't answer me been ignoring me for over a week i will not stop I've spent thousands and deserve an answer not just closing every topic you want to ignore p.s and now war has started unacceptable!!! wtf im too scared to do 1 fight as I'll prob lose an attack bonus or two