**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My only problem with the boss rush.

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
The attack values. If you get hit once or twice you're dead. 4k? fine. 5k? No problem. 6k? Sure. 7k? Manageable. But 10k? Those are act 6 numbers. Its simply too high for someone who uses 4/55s and 5/50s. Over 1k damage per blocked hit. Higher end players will tear through this in 10 minutes, but newer players that actually need the rewards will struggle. Thats it. Other than that, I think kabam has done a great job

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

Struggle = Challenging, which is good.

It’s not even hard tbh.

you have something like 1.7 mil BHR and a large account. Of course it isn't hard for you. That is besides the point
    The point is,

If someone is struggling, it is a good challenge. If they cannot complete it now, they have 6 weeks to do so.

If they cannot complete it after 6 weeks, then they are looking at the wrong difficulty.

“Newer players”, or rather, no players are not entitled to the rewards to content they have not completed.

If Epic is too hard for you, go do Master.
    master is too easy, and epic is too hard lol. I'm not complaining, I think its a great event. I just think that the attack values are a bit high
    attack values were fine for me. Actually really enjoyed it, thought it was a fun, solid challenge and test of my skills. I look forward to the others.

Maybe not the last one, since it’s every single boss rush packed into one quest, but yeah.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I used r4s too and it wasn't that bad. if anything, the backdrafts were fun and satisfying
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    The one complaint I have is that the rewards are so low for this one boss rush... usually they’re much better. I am fine with the level of difficulty, I ran right throw it in fact.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Through*
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

The one complaint I have is that the rewards are so low for this one boss rush... usually they’re much better. I am fine with the level of difficulty, I ran right throw it in fact.

At the end of the 5 weeks, you would have got 3 5 stars. All other boss rushes only give 1.