**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel or Hulkbuster

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
Let’s say you got a tech 4-5 gem from v3 exploration. Let’s also say you already have 5* Ghost and G99 maxes. In this totally hypothetical scenario, which of the following would you take to r5?

Sentinel or Hulkbuster 78 votes

Sentinel (sig 20)
65%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonxNigLvernon15MilesHolmwoodpseudosaneMadooriCLunaeReferenceUnidentifiedCreatureThe_Blue_JaguarThedancingkidIBlueShiftICiciliatoJhonST33ThatOneMasterGamerDjinRamadaScrubkiller_1VedantMehta 51 votes
Hulkbuster (sig 20)
34%
DragonMCOCAgentDoom9manveerthereal10or_StrongKingslayer37DylanphilePrime_Saviour02KRANꓘGOLBWedgemonsterPřìņče01Thoye3Bawa69SugewhiteRenaxqqCornflake04Demi_GodJay69Unio77MonsterZeroodishika123 27 votes

Comments

• o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Never mind content... basically just who do you personally think is better :#
    But HB big boy too and he shock boy??
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Sentinel (sig 20)
    I have both,...sentinel r5/ HB r3,...although I intend to r4 HB someday ( he’s great and XL, perfect for v2). Think for me it would still be sentinel as he’s the man for v3 and also his immunities ( bleed/poison). He is also XL so great option for v2....so comes down to immunities for me and sentinels got them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sentinel (sig 20)
    I pulled a 6* hb today so my view might change a bit when I use him, but as of now I prefer sent
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    Hulkbuster (sig 20)
    Hulkbuster because if you are not done v2 he will help more In there
    GOLB said:

Hulkbuster because if you are not done v2 he will help more In there

Yeah I’ve only done one run through v2.

I kinda feel like I can’t really go wrong with either one
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Sentinel (sig 20)
    Sent.

Both about the same but I’d say Sent edges out HB because of his immunities, heal block and more importantly, non reliance on heavies (Sent’s heavy is protected when at full analysis and also not required.)
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Keep your gem for the Guardian or any other new tech champion.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Hulkbuster (sig 20)
    I said hb because I’m bias. Sentinel is better tho
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, not too long ago, the comparison was mainly between sentinel and darkhawk. Looks like hulkbuster's coming up strong!

Lol, not too long ago, the comparison was mainly between sentinel and darkhawk. Looks like hulkbuster's coming up strong!

Yeah, i have a 6* r1 sig 40 Darkhawk that i barely ever use. Amazing in Null Mode; mediocre otherwise