**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Summoner Showdown to be active India !

So, um.. I was reading about how juicy the rewards for summoner showdown were. And i came across the regions list.. That’s when i realised my country was not listed ! I’m not sure what’s going on, but it would be great if we can have an opportunity to compete as well. I know there’s a huge fan base for MCOC in india as well. There are some great players here i think. Can we please be included?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

So, um.. I was reading about how juicy the rewards for summoner showdown were. And i came across the regions list.. That’s when i realised my country was not listed ! I’m not sure what’s going on, but it would be great if we can have an opportunity to compete as well. I know there’s a huge fan base for MCOC in india as well. There are some great players here i think. Can we please be included?

You might need to write to your Govt and get them to change the existing laws first.

Once that’s done, you’ll be able to request that Kabam make it available to your country.

But the first step, getting your Govt to change the laws, because you want to participate in an online competition, MUST be accomplished first.

Good luck, young Palawan.