**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PHC, New Record??

Today I opened 70 PHC without even one 4* among them.
Is this a new record? What’s your highest?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've only saved that many a handful of times but I've always had at least one 4* when I have. Opened 20 yesterday and got 2.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I've opened well over 100 before getting one before. That's RNG. Each crystal has a 3% chance of a 4*, but that doesn't mean I should get 3 4* out if 100 crystals.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is far from even be able to be compared to ...
    Minimum I know was 500, but there arr well above that
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Opened 3 Premuims on New acc. Got 3 4*s
  • Alan187xAlan187x Posts: 3
    ItsDamien said:

I've opened well over 100 before getting one before. That's RNG. Each crystal has a 3% chance of a 4*, but that doesn't mean I should get 3 4* out if 100 crystals.
    That’s exactly what 3% means, you should get 3 out of 100. I get what you’re saying though, just because the stated probability is that 3% or 3/100 it doesn’t guarantee that outcome it’s just a likely outcome.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    back when he used to open them Dork lessons went over a hundred without a 4*
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's hard to compare because the drop rate used to be 1% so dry streaks were much longer.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Alan187x said:

ItsDamien said:

That’s exactly what 3% means, you should get 3 out of 100. I get what you’re saying though, just because the stated probability is that 3% or 3/100 it doesn’t guarantee that outcome it’s just a likely outcome.
    Yes. There's a 3 out of 100 chance to get a 4* per crystal. If I open 100 crystals that 3% chance is reset every time you open one. It's not like the chance increases with the more crystals that are opened in succession so that the chance of 3/100 is guaranteed.

I think many people confuse probability and possibility. It's probable that you'll get 3/100. It's possible to get 0/100 or 10/100.