**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anybody using iphone se 2020?

Was thinking about getting se 2020 but would 4.7" be a problem for the game?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I use an iphone 8 sometimes, its the same body. Its kinda small for me, but I do have fat fingers
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

I use an iphone 8 sometimes, its the same body. Its kinda small for me, but I do have fat fingers

My fingers are quite small so i guess that wouldn't be a problem. Btw are you having any lag freeze issues since ip 8 has 2 gb. I was worried when i saw se has 3gb ram but i guess it's fine for ios.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

My fingers are quite small so i guess that wouldn't be a problem. Btw are you having any lag freeze issues since ip 8 has 2 gb. I was worried when i saw se has 3gb ram but i guess it's fine for ios.
    no lag issues really, loads pretty fast

no lag issues really, loads pretty fast
    Thank you.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    apple optimizes a bit better, so ram probably isn't as big of a deal as it seems

apple optimizes a bit better, so ram probably isn't as big of a deal as it seems

Yeah that's what i thought as well. Mcoc is really well optimized for ios.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I use it and it works wonderfully. I came from an IPhone 6, so the screen is the same size. Never had any trouble with the screen size and I have pretty large fingers. Or so I’ve been told
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I have one and I don’t have any problems with it. Prefer it to the older SE.
  • does mcoc overheat iphone se 2020? can it handle long game play?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Don’t get a iPhone SE, pretty outdated phone already and the battery drains fast (you can see comparisons on YouTube) get a decent Samsung even used it’s not as bad as people say
  • UrthonaUrthona Posts: 15
    I’ve got the SE, it works great, I hate the large screens on phones now a days
    Tiger360 said:

Don’t get a iPhone SE, pretty outdated phone already and the battery drains fast (you can see comparisons on YouTube) get a decent Samsung even used it’s not as bad as people say

How can se 2020 be outdated with iphone 11 specs? Are you talking about the old se?

Btw i bought mi note 10 lite and i'm really happy with the performance.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Tiger360 said:

How can se 2020 be outdated with iphone 11 specs? Are you talking about the old se?

Btw i bought mi note 10 lite and i'm really happy with the performance.
    I meant in terms of battery life, should have phrased that better sorry, but from what I’ve seen it drains super fast.
    Edit: good choice, buy a phone based on general use not based on a single mobile game
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I recently switched from a 6s to an SE, so I've been used to the screen size and it's fine, occasionally my fingers will press the special attack button when I mean to block, but I've been learning to not do that as much anymore

Loading is great, never experience any lag.

If you're gonna be playing for a long time obviously it'll drain the battery but just logging in occasionally throughout the day only uses a little bit of the battery.