**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What changes would you like on boss rush?

HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Tell me here

What changes would you like on boss rush? 156 votes

Nothing really
50%
LogarooGamerJestressFrostyVivek_786Darkrider05Samuel030sShadowstrikeHammerbro_64De_Potato_SaladHeattblasttWicket329StellarStagedear85Scopeotoe987MitriaxChampioncriticThedancingkidMaldroit2RakeYoung 79 votes
Lower the difficulty
10%
bm3eppsShanplayinggameletsuperiorssvpRenaxqqGil0610SunkaraArtic_ToweryShish15Agent_22IryseCrcrcrcMtl55DarkKnight_98BabuRaoHH2P 16 votes
Reward buff
16%
dr_nish777TerraRotellyNojokejaymSyndicatedwallopFaisaljavedRajdeep1997Jass007KentKnightZeroAamir123DarkEternityTripleUPapicante1Ebony_NawWarbringer_7YsFChewie420Qfury 26 votes
Higher the difficulty
18%
Kabam MiikedanielmathBendyEb0ny-O-M4wSatsuiNoHadouRaganatorJim0172Lvernon15Pwf57Camarofanatic90GmonkeyPizzabeatCupidGamesbond90RockypantherxYcatsCtfz35EdeuinkStellanMasterpuff 29 votes
Other (comment)
3%
SceptilemaniacSummonerNRArsoz7714dtlRayaan_2000Cokkiemonster_91 6 votes

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Nothing really
    None.
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    edited July 2020
    Nothing really

There are already lower difficulties, so I would want to have an higher one, with other set of rewards as well.
    Felt like the Epic difficulty was meant for mid-tier players

CRANK IT UP!

Damn
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Nothing really
    I didn't see the higher difficulty option but I would go with that, even though I wouldn't be able to do it. But I am not an endgame player so I shouldn't be able to do it. The highest difficulty should match the highest level players imo.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nothing really
    its fine as is
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Other (comment)
    Replace aggresive on Havok with power shield and replace defensive on Sinister with aspect of evolution.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Maybe make epic harder for those who have done 6.4 becuase they complain that the boss rush was easy. It will be a challenge for them so they dont have to complain.

Make master a bit harder for those who are cavalier but not 6.4 level hard.

I wrote this becuase I'm cavalier but I'm not 6.4 and have defeated the grandmaster level. Frankly I dont think we should be receiving the same rewards, I dont even have a 5/55. I found quite easy
    edited July 2020
    Nothing really
    Unio77 said:

Maybe make epic harder for those who have done 6.4 becuase they complain that the boss rush was easy. It will be a challenge for them so they dont have to complain.

Make master a bit harder for those who are cavalier but not 6.4 level hard.

I wrote this becuase I'm cavalier but I'm not 6.4 and have defeated the grandmaster level. Frankly I dont think we should be receiving the same rewards, I dont even have a 5/55. I found quite easy

I don't think cavalier players would like to master, they would probably like to do epic
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Nothing really
    It seems weekly boss rushes on epic are meant for fresh cavaliers while the omega is meant for truly endame players. It’s ok for me. Rewards are good enough fot the effort
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Higher the difficulty

CRANK IT UP!

Will we see increased difficulty each week, or is this what we will be dealing with?
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

its fine as is

Except the attack values right...
    You call that high, please...
    It was a joke
    He posted how attack values are to high and that lower level players can’t do epic difficulty because of that
    Nothing really

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EVERY EMPTY TILE WILL NOW BE A KORG, SASQUATCH OR 6.2 CHAMPION ALL WITH NO RETREAT AND STARBURST. (Joke)

You don't have to mention joke
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Nothing really

CRANK IT UP!

Watch week 5 be all debuff immune aggressive korgs
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nothing really
    Remember everyone that the Omega Rush is going to be all of them combined. Sure, these boss rushes seem like they're for mid-tier players, but so are the rewards. The Omega Boss Rush is either going to involve a lot of skill or a great roster to get through all 32 fights. That seems like an Endgame quest to me. And I for one think the rewards for it are solid.

Side note, am I the only one that didn't know mods could also change the font color of poll options? 😂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nothing really
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

CRANK IT UP!

Not going to specify how long I laughed at that.
    Yeah, me neither. Rather embarrassing. I think he wants to be the most loved mod over Boo again. 😂
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nothing really
    Could have been harder, but these are the fun ones. We’re going to get the serious content with the big boy rewards at the end of the cycle.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Nothing really
    Epic was a standard BR, so I don't really have any complaints.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Nothing really
    Arsoz said:

Delete thing from existence

Thing can be a little tough but you just have to know how to play him. it’s as easy as push him to 15 rock stacks and bait a special. rinse and repeat

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Other (comment)
    Remove heavy hitter from havok and that's pretty much it, I don't have any other problems but I guess it makes sense to have it there because you have to earn your corn, and you're earning it by doing that tricky havok fight