**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Summoner,

Fear not, for salvation is near. The Great Devourer is coming to guide us into the future! It is time to earn your place as a Herald of Galactus!

Prove Yourself

Every day from August 5th until September 2nd you will gain a Galactus’s Favor item from a special Heralds of Galactus Calendar. Use that Favor to gain entry to a special event quest that rotates daily. Rewards for these quests will alternate daily between Crystal Shards and Catalysts and Fragments, with a special Quest on Tuesdays giving access to both Shards and Catalysts. Quests will also be based on Classes.

Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!

Herald Difficulty

For those who have truly proved their might, a special Herald Difficulty of this month’s Event Quest will be open to those who have become level 55 or higher. Naturally, more danger calls for increased rewards, so make the most of this Cosmic Challenge!

Galactus Rewards his Heralds

The rewards for each quest are listed below. Please remember that these are listed per day, and you will only be able to do 28 Quests.

Solo Objectives

Special Solo Objectives will be available as you fight alongside other Heralds. Some objectives are locked off to those who have progressed in the Story of The Contest. With Objectives unlocked for those who have completed Act 4, more for those who have become Uncollected, and a special set that awards Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments for those that have achieved the rank of Cavalier! Battle across The Contest and be rewarded!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rewards are actually good this side event. We'll have to see the difficulty until a final assessment tho.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    andbarpar said:

Interesting. It would be able to not have to calculate the total amount of rewards though.

Are we talking about 6048 6* shards?!

I’m sure if arund 2k as always
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    So we can only do one difficulty with one ticket?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Arifutera said:

No t5cc this time?

Read the very last
    I jumped the gun too soon lol
    Thanks
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I’m hyped!
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Yup. 10080. Just realized that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Are the sigs generic for herald? Since it doesn’t say crystal I’m assuming they are
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    80k gold a day for 2 quests? Me likey
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★

360 6* shards * 28 = 10080 6* shards
    This event is really nice
    And a quick question : Can we do all difficulties?

Its not always 360 a day as its different depending on day
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Solo Objectives

Special Solo Objectives will be available as you fight alongside other Heralds. Some objectives are locked off to those who have progressed in the Story of The Contest. With Objectives unlocked for those who have completed Act 4, more for those who have become Uncollected, and a special set that awards Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments for those that have achieved the rank of Cavalier! Battle across The Contest and be rewarded!

So show me exactly where it says how many, how frequently. 🤔
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

No T5CC shards and no 6* sig stones... aka the only two things end game players can't get enough of in the game... seriously?

T5cc is in the solo objectives, if it was in the actual event even a 2% a day would add up to 56% over the month which is a bit much for a single side quest
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    How many energy per step?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Well I’m sure u can choose if u won’t to do it that’s day
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Gamer said:

I’m really bad a math I’m thuget it only was arund 2k
    I am quite surprised with the generosity of 6* shards. At first I thought I must have miscalculated but no 10k 6* shards is correct
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    In 28 days its around 2700 as it's based on day and u only get 28 days on herald difficulty
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    edited July 2020
    Bendy said:

I will be doing those quests which rewards shards so for me it's a full 6 star...depends on what you choose