**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

People. It says you can save up your entries and go in a quest multiple times. So, if you go all shards you get:

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go catalysts you get:

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go exclusively for the quest that offers both or split your entries in half you get:

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.5x more iso (only in combination quest)
    1.4 mil gold

There are also solo objectives that will offer at least some T5CC. We don’t know the amounts or any of the other rewards

Personally, I think this is a great event. The catalyst side is a bit lacking it could be argued but the rewards overall are really good. Hopefully it’s a bit more difficult than last month

I’ll be going for full shards I think.

Thanks so much for putting that together, I was having a hard time understanding how the event worked.
    Don’t worry about it, happy I could help

• Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Are the Galactus Favors refunded if we quit out of the quest?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Let’s talk about that gold though, 1.4 million gold for everyone? That is a pretty hefty stack
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    If i save my favors till the end i aint missing out on rewards as long i remember entering the correct one? Lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Honestly rewards look really good! Nice work Kabam! Hoping the difficulty is a bit harder than Canadian.

20 million ambushes by sasquatch wasnt enough for you? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    The ambushes were annoying sure, but he wasn't exactly hard. All of his specials are easy to evade and in his wrath mode he just plays like agression fury node so pretty easy to intercept him.
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    its a great sidequest kabam... hats off to you for designing this quest and giving those rewards... any ideas regarding the opponent we will be facing there???? is it gonna be same as canadian difficulty with nodes following whom will help us in return or difficult nodes... or is it gonna be like doom invasion/fantastic invasion type quest... let us know... but the whole concept is brilliant... as the boss rush will be upon us on the entire time... please let us know... we are dying to know
    edited July 2020
    Werewrym said:

Honestly rewards look really good! Nice work Kabam! Hoping the difficulty is a bit harder than Canadian.

dont put ideas on miike's head.... otherwise its gonna be a fight like buffed up sym supreme or 6.2 champion boss...

Werewrym said:

dont put ideas on miike's head.... otherwise its gonna be a fight like buffed up sym supreme or 6.2 champion boss...
    The rewards from this event are some of the best we've ever seen in a month, I would hope it's not too easy. We didn't get rewards this good for the 6.2 Champion boss fight.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I am impressed by the rewards well done kabam.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

Id personally recommended increasing the rank up resource rewards side as I don’t really see many people actually choosing that side over the shards one

They are actually very good. It's just that shards seem more..enticing.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Hmm, the quantity of signature stones is slightly disappointing considering Kabam were hoping to make this resource more abundant. But hey, can't complain with a few more catalyst fragments and crystal shards!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hmm, the quantity of signature stones is slightly disappointing considering Kabam were hoping to make this resource more abundant. But hey, can't complain with a few more catalyst fragments and crystal shards!

56 generic sigs in a month is bad? What are you looking for?
    @Werewrym
    this was november 2019 fantastic invation doom invasion quest reward details...
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

in summary it gave us 1050 6* shards, 26040 5* shards, 14700 4* shards, 2 t2a, 9030 t5b frags, 3.7 t4b, 56 5* sig crystal, some gold(i did not count that as that amount was not too hefty).. considering you will complete all epic master and heroic difficulty everyday... that quest was huge time consuming and mind it it was on epic difficulty..

this quest is giving us 10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold
    44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

if you wanna go for mixed them combine them and cut them half...
    mind it we only get one chance so if the champs are random... we have to use revives if we dont have proper counter to it... that is worst case... also it is not epic difficulty but herald difficulty which is higher that epic... do you still think the reward is good except in 6* shard, t5b and gold terms???

this event is gonna be short time for daily drive but the rewards are not matched up with difficulty rating except for 6* shards, t5b...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Odachi said:

When it says events are based on a class, such as Wednesday cosmic - does that mean entry requirements where you need cosmic champs, or you'll be fighting cosmic champs?

you'll be going up against champs in those respective classes is what it means.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    When there’s a choice, like shops or here, I always go for shards and sig stones. I can get rank up materials fro the glory store and there are so many top champions I still don’t have that I don’t even consider otherwise
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I don't get it, why such a low amount of T1A?

@Werewrym
    this was november 2019 fantastic invation doom invasion quest reward details...

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

in summary it gave us 1050 6* shards, 26040 5* shards, 14700 4* shards, 2 t2a, 9030 t5b frags, 3.7 t4b, 56 5* sig crystal, some gold(i did not count that as that amount was not too hefty).. considering you will complete all epic master and heroic difficulty everyday... that quest was huge time consuming and mind it it was on epic difficulty..

this quest is giving us 10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold
    44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

if you wanna go for mixed them combine them and cut them half...
    mind it we only get one chance so if the champs are random... we have to use revives if we dont have proper counter to it... that is worst case... also it is not epic difficulty but herald difficulty which is higher that epic... do you still think the reward is good except in 6* shard, t5b and gold terms???

this event is gonna be short time for daily drive but the rewards are not matched up with difficulty rating except for 6* shards, t5b...
    The rewards are very good. At a base level if this difficulty is just as hard as Canadian then it is probably the best event we have ever seen. My point is, for these rewards, the difficulty better match. Canadian difficulty was a breeze and took like 3 minutes to run a path.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Thank you for adding ISO. I personally feel like Cavaliers don’t get anywhere near enough. But stuff like this and objective crystals are a great step in the right direction. Excited for this month’s events!