**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My only problem with the boss rush.

1235»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

would nick work for thing?

Void if you can avoid getting hit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Update: I got to nick itemless, but I have no revives
    update: I finished it with one single revive and one team revive.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

my only problem with boss rush is that havok otherwise i can do it with 4 stars

use havok or cyclops for him then
    I would have loved a havok myself
    dont have him on 5* level though
    I just read the whole thread and you seem like a real pro so I just wanted to ask you if there is a way to avoid getting plasma charges on you while fighting havok/ champs who can shrug it off/ avoid taking damage from it (and by the way, is warlock a good counter and how will he work here??), your help will be greatly appreciated.
    You’ll need to read Havok’s description. There’s a segment on shrugging off his Plasma charges there. 😊

Warlock is traditionally a good counter for him but with the Crumbling Armor node (and based on the fact that you asked about how Havok’s mechanics work so I’m assuming that your reparrying isn’t up to par yet), he will get pretty wrecked when your armor is off and on cooldown. Using a power drain (not power lock) champ like G99, OGV, even Rogue, will help you more.

Grats on completing it.

Wasn’t so tough ya?

Congrats. 👌
    Keep in mind that final week omega rush will be much harder. So prepare your rankups and items.
    I don't plan on doing that
    GOTG said:

I read so many post from people who - if they had a hard fight, the first reaction will be: it's too hard, make it easy for me.

It's childish attitude. Please stop. Play candy crush or something. You need to learn and grow. Deal with content like a man.

did I ask for a nerf? No. I just said that the attack values were slightly too high. I asked around, learned some strategies, and finished it this afternoon.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Also just putting it out there. My lvl 44 alt with a BHR of 188,449 Prestige of 4,883, who is not even uncollected yet, was able to complete epic.

Not everyone has quake

Also just putting it out there. My lvl 44 alt with a BHR of 188,449 Prestige of 4,883, who is not even uncollected yet, was able to complete epic.

Not everyone has quake

Not even a 4*?
    xNig said:

Not everyone has quake

Not even a 4*?
    nope. I don't have any star quake
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Why is Thing not building rock stocks when I hit him? I’ve had some 5 hit combos when he’s at 10 stacks and he only builds up on a few of the hits? I see my combo meter count the hits but not his rock stacks. Why? Forgive if I’m missing something basic. Champ I’m using is Sunspot.