**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down ticket to rank up unique champs

akwaziakwazi Posts: 43
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I was suggesting kabam drops some rank down ticket so we can de rank some champs down and rank up some unique champs for alliance war diversity points

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I would rather see rank up tickets if they keep this system. It's bad enough that in tier 2 we are already trying to set champs for players to rank; but who is going to rank down a 5* duped starlord so they can r4 the iron patriot they have at highest sig in the alliance ? Who is going to do that with any champ they spent more than just cats and alphas on ? We have sig stones and masteries invested in too. If they want to keep this ass backwards system and keep us happy, then no rank down tickets will do that, only full rank up tickets instead.
  • Kpatrix wrote: »
    I would rather see rank up tickets if they keep this system. It's bad enough that in tier 2 we are already trying to set champs for players to rank; but who is going to rank down a 5* duped starlord so they can r4 the iron patriot they have at highest sig in the alliance ? Who is going to do that with any champ they spent more than just cats and alphas on ? We have sig stones and masteries invested in too. If they want to keep this ass backwards system and keep us happy, then no rank down tickets will do that, only full rank up tickets instead.

Who is going to derank a starlord? Nobody. However maybe they will derank nightcrawler, juggernaut and other defensive main champions that are very common.