**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a bug?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Spider Gwen vs Thing in epic boss rush. Slow debuff is applied yet he has unstoppable.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Did he react when struck or was it simply a visual bug
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    No he really is unstoppable. It’s happened multiple times.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    same thing happened to me with Night Monkey's webfoam slow. he went unstoppable anyway. tried it with Red Guardian for giggles and it happened with RG too. i just laughed it off and pressed on.

i'm sure there's a perfectly sound explanation somewhere.
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    That unstoppable is from the node (heavy attacks are not interrupted). It’s passive so i think it’s expected to happen even with the slow. The unstoppable from Thing’s ability doesn’t trigger tho. So it’s working as intended.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    That unstoppable from the heavy can’t be removed or canceled
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thanks everyone, that makes sense.
    edited July 2020
    it really shouldn't be that way ... unstoppable is unstoppable passive or buff or whatever this game wants to call it .... but then that's how they screw you in the drivethru lol ...

when you get excited because you have a nullify champ advantage ... Kabam goes ... BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE it's passive so we can still get you on a technicality with BS nodes LOL

it really shouldn't be that way ... unstoppable is unstoppable passive or buff or whatever this game wants to call it .... but then that's how they screw you in the drivethru lol ...

when you get excited because you have a nullify champ advantage ... Kabam goes ... BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE it's passive so we can still get you on a technicality with BS nodes LOL

Ending a post with “lol” doesn’t make funny or witty on the contrary it amplifies your immaturity

Read the phrasing of the node

“Heavy attacks are not interrupted”

This specially means that they [ heavy attack] will be completed
    It probably was a Visual and cosmetic decision to use the unstoppable icon to help players know when it starts and ends

And you are very misinformed passive abilities by themselves can not be nullified... it’s reading the fine print and not kabams fault
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Slevin73 said:

That unstoppable is from the node (heavy attacks are not interrupted). It’s passive so i think it’s expected to happen even with the slow. The unstoppable from Thing’s ability doesn’t trigger tho. So it’s working as intended.

Slow works on passive and active
    Arsoz said:

I wish iron man iw armor up passive worked against havok wasted 2 revives for that fight
    Me too

Learned first hand when he came out

Both that passive armors don’t work and that energy attacks give him plasma
    edited July 2020

Ending a post with “lol” doesn’t make funny or witty on the contrary it amplifies your immaturity

Read the phrasing of the node

“Heavy attacks are not interrupted”

This specially means that they [ heavy attack] will be completed
    It probably was a Visual and cosmetic decision to use the unstoppable icon to help players know when it starts and ends

And you are very misinformed passive abilities by themselves can not be nullified... it’s reading the fine print and not kabams fault
    i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say maybe you had a bad day. so no harm no foul. in response to what you're saying, the end of my post was a very clear laugh and not one that was meant to mask anything ... i laugh at the fact that passives were given this immunity to nullify abilities. it's funny but a way for the game to still get you as a player no matter what champ you bring in "some" situations. ie "degen".

i'm well aware of what the node says. i could go further in unstoppable vs not interrupted but i won't because it's just not worth it dude. it's a game forum so relax. (again, using LOL, one would assume you could get the intent and suggested 'laugh' of the original response from me)

and to your last response ... it's actually YOU who didn't read as it turns out because i quite clearly pointed out that a passive was a way for them to still get you even with a nullify champ because they aren't affected by nullify.

NOT ONCE did i say the "fine print" as you call it wasn't read ... how could i even mention passive abilities if i didn't know what they were and how they work and how you can't nullify them? smh

but hey .. stay classy man. let's just have fun with the game instead of you trying to dissect (very poorly) someone's response. it doesn't make you look cool or smart. let's just be friends. and make it a safe place to post.

deal? thanks.