**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oh come on!

About an hour ago, I opened a 5* and got:

Compensation comes in, hoooly pooper-scoop, a 5* nexus! Let's see how good this is. Opens:

😐

Ok, I now have enough to open a 6* too...

I'm waiting for the "he's great now" crowd. But 3 times from 3 crystals?! COME ON MAN!

Comments

• HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

Dude seriously. You can complain about this?
    Give them to me instead. And get yourself some Iron Patriots if you are going to complain anyway

Seriously.
    It wouldn't matter what champ it was, 3 of the same from 3 consecutive crystals is some BS.
    Especially when I have 0 use for him in my roster. If I had gotten 3 X Iron P then I'd be equally as annoyed... not like I don't already have a lvl 60 Iron P...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Donnymeij said:

Give them to me instead. And get yourself some Iron Patriots if you are going to complain anyway

Seriously.
    It wouldn't matter what champ it was, 3 of the same from 3 consecutive crystals is some BS.
    Especially when I have 0 use for him in my roster. If I had gotten 3 X Iron P then I'd be equally as annoyed... not like I don't already have a lvl 60 Iron P...
    I think the word you are looking for is RNG....
    Yesterday I opened a 5* featured and got Sorcerer supreme. Today in the nexus, I got her as an option. I'm not complaining. Plus HB is pretty awesome.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'll trade both of my pulls for that HB
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Unfortunately RNG is the name of the game. We win some, we lose some.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yes, well when we played for that 2-3 week s**tshow and we got absolute garbage for our *RNG based pulls*, we're gonna be pissed off. We should have gotten a 5 or 10 choice nexus just for a better chance at something worth all the BS.
    Would you still be complaining if you got a good pull?

RNG exists whether you get something good or not. If you're going to complain about getting a bad pull, you can't be a hypocrite and not complain about it when you get a good pull.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Yes, well when we played for that 2-3 week s**tshow and we got absolute garbage for our *RNG based pulls*, we're gonna be pissed off. We should have gotten a 5 or 10 choice nexus just for a better chance at something worth all the BS.
    how in the world does what happened over the past weekish or two warrant a 10 choice nexus? you could argue for units, which is fair, but none of it warrants a five star. the five star was purely something on top to satisfy us and like a cherry on top, because compensation is for things we missed. we might have missed some wars and arena shards, but it certainly doesn't add up to a five star nexus and half a six star. what we received was more than generous

on top of that, you're not even uncollected. what do you even think you would have done during the time the game was spotty/down?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Would you still be complaining if you got a good pull?

RNG exists whether you get something good or not. If you're going to complain about getting a bad pull, you can't be a hypocrite and not complain about it when you get a good pull.
    I'd be happy with a good pull, but i still wouldn't agree with the idea of only having a slim chance of something good for the past few weeks of understated inconvenience. I'd prefer not to say "Hey, I got lucky!" Because why should we rely on luck with something to COMPENSATE our list of troubles. I'm not saying guarantee it. Just don't give us a 2% chance at something decent. That's like if they gave us 10 Goldpool crystals. We COULD get something good, but unlikely.
    if you think a five star nexus gives you a 2% chance of getting something good, check your math or check your expectations. either you don't understand math or you literally only want one champion. read my above post. kabam were incredibly generous with this. they could have put half a five star, and most people wouldn't complain with that, because that's what compensation is. read my above post
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Dude you're so inconsistent. You've literally states you'd prefer a 5* basic, now you're saying a 5 or 10 champ nexus 😂 if you dont like RNG quit.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I got carnage, mr fantastic, and king groot as options I went with fantastic
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Makes my 6 star guilly2099 look really really good
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I was one roll over from 6* Rocket, and I just had pulled 5*Rocket a few days ago..

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Donnymeij said:

Seriously.
    Ok sure if you got 3 6 star Omega reds in a row you would complain :D
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Donnymeij said:

Seriously.
    Ok sure if you got 3 6 star Omega reds in a row you would complain :D
    Why did you revive this post...
    Idk I saw him complaining about dumb things so I went to his posts to see if he was always toxic
    edited September 2020
    I always do this cuz I get rlly bored
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lol are you callin me toxic or him toxic