**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The best part about the compensation is...

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
That the compensation threads are hopefully finally over! Anyway, amazing package kabam, only complaint is a lack of units for the missed arenas, though the double up covers that mostly, can’t complain about it tbh

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    There will be those that want more or are unhappy with their pulls but I think you hit the mark with compensation. Thank you
  • MalastMalast Posts: 8
    am always pissed over many things; but the compensation is very sick. M moved...it left me speechless...kiss goodnight. The Wilder's right heavy punch. Thanks
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Now we have compensation threads but people saying thanks lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No there’s probably gonna be one person who thinks they are above all and demand more because they got a bad pull
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Or a lot of complaints about their pulls.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My only complaint is there's no units. A double arena doesn't count as compensation for the mess up and ensuing sleep deprivation from mass grinding multiple arenas!

Other than that, compensation is what it is. Soon we'll get the threads about Gold and Resources being unavailable due to the mass amount of lower end people receiving new stuff rapidly.

😂
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Is a nice pack for an active ally member, plus a nexus and 6* shards. I agree about units, I'd love either units or battlechips. I slowed down my activity in the game when this started, especially in arenas (even when it came back)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Compensation for the compensation threads? Hmmmmmmmmm jk
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145
    Compensation has finally arrived I’m quite happy
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Job well done, Kabam!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I enjoyed it before being kicked off and unable to log back in lol. I have no clue why I've been unable to log on or stay on this past week.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Best part might be I opened a mini from a while ago and got 4* corvus. Got a 5* collosus and 4* quake too on there. Might play that one instead lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Now we have compensation threads but people saying thanks lol

at least it's usually wholesome and happy and celebrations.
    f for @lowlevelplayer
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    with the revives from it im doing my first labyrinth run so thats the best part of it for me
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Nice