**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    This compensation isn’t what it’s cracked up
    To be. They totally control what crystal drop you get. And it’s called ****! Even the 2500 6* got me Dr Strange. Wow he’s so powerful and stuff. He fits right in with my other 2 6*s of King Groot and Red Skull.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I think am going crazy right now
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    This is too good kabaam
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

DEFINITELY DOOM
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I got a rock...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

I just pulled Sourcer Supreme from a featured yesterday after the boss rush. Today was a good day. I also have a Mutant T5CC if I can duped Namor.
  • ImmortalisImmortalis Posts: 8

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I don't want to open crystals until the duals come out. All my 6* pulls have been meh, I'm hoping a half decent pull from a dual crystal will make a dud 6* less painful.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

AHHHH I GOT QUAKE!!

@SpideyFunko @Agent_X_zzz TEACH ME HOW TO USE QUAKE IM OVER THE MOON

Congrats

lol
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

AHHHH I GOT QUAKE!!

@SpideyFunko @Agent_X_zzz TEACH ME HOW TO USE QUAKE IM OVER THE MOON

DorkyDiggityDave has a great video

Also, here’s my compensation

K thanks I'll check out Dave's channel

Also nice choices right there, I think Gwenpool's your best option but Carnage is my favorite champ to play so up to you, who'd you choose? @SpideyFunko
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Thank you for the items it is much appreciated. And thank you for keeping us in the loop on hearing us about content ie map 7 AQ and so forth.
  • FernandoFM91FernandoFM91 Posts: 14

Seriously why am I still playing do I hate myself that much so I keep playing to torture myself

I’m so stoked! I went longshot cause I really badly need mystics! I’m loving him!

You passed on Quake? WHAAAT
  • Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 28
    edited July 2020
    I just got Ms.marvel! my 5* luck the past 30 crystals is like Brian Grant's!!
    NO COMPENSATION IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT MOST CHAMPS ARE WORTHLESS!
    Besides, if I am already maxed out on potions, why do I have to lose your compensation after 14 days!!
  • ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24

Hm
  • ImmortalisImmortalis Posts: 8
    I’m not generally one to complain, but I’d love to get one 6* that at least has the potential to be a regular part of my roster. What does everyone else’s 6* roster look like?

I’m so stoked! I went longshot cause I really badly need mystics! I’m loving him!

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love every single one of you Kabam mods. You da best. 💘💘💘

Time to get good at playing Quake!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Nopiii111 said:

I just got Ms.marvel! my 5* luck the past 30 crystals is like Brian Grant's!!
    NO COMPENSATION IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT MOST CHAMPS ARE WORTHLESS!
    Besides, if I am already maxed out on potions, why do I have to lose your compensation after 14 days!!

You're why we don't get nice things usually.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love every single one of you Kabam mods. You da best. 💘💘💘

Congrats looks like the odds were in your favor after you said you didn’t have any other good science champs(Besides cap iw) nice pull!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• nfernonferno Posts: 63
    Got a 6* kingpin Womp womp lol
    But also got a 5* havok
    Win some lose some

• Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Finally,

My white whale.

Congrats looks like the odds were in your favor after you said you didn’t have any other good science champs(Besides cap iw) nice pull!
    Yes yes yes!!! I have gotten the gem of the science class!!