**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nopiii111 said:

I just got Ms.marvel! my 5* luck the past 30 crystals is like Brian Grant's!!
    NO COMPENSATION IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT MOST CHAMPS ARE WORTHLESS!
    Besides, if I am already maxed out on potions, why do I have to lose your compensation after 14 days!!

You're why we don't get nice things usually.
    Are they wrong? We got an RNG based crystal to make up for those horrible problems and maintenance. Just because we got a crystal for free, doesn't mean we should be happy with a garbage champ. They're still bad champs, and giving us something with a *chance* to satisfy is a horrible tactic that will just piss off everyone who got shafted. Free or not, some of us feel like we got kicked in the balls with a steel toed boot.
    They gave us pretty much exactly what everyone was asking for. Now you're complaining about the RNG. There isn't anything that will make people like you happy. They went wayyyyyyyyyy over the top for the compensation. They did a fantastic job for something they honestly didn't have to do.
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68 β˜…

I picked nt
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…
    Many thanks Kabam.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85 β˜…
    Awesome compensation...but my bad luck continues...went with Venom as a second-time dupe to get the 6*, which...yeah...

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Nexus choice were Beast/Blade/Havok.
    Beast was not gonna be chosen. I have Havok as 6*. Blade was the obvious choice. He is r3 and awakened rn.
    6* shards got me to a basic, pulled Squirrel Girl. Dunno if good or not, don't have experience with her
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88 β˜…

I haven't really ever used any of these three, I went with sym supreme over venom because he looks super cool to me, did I make the right pick?

I don't have any mystic or cosmic 5*s except Loki (only 6 5*s total), but have corvus and doom as 4*s
  • MomocowMomocow Posts: 4 β˜…
    How to use silver surfer?

• TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 β˜…β˜…

I don't want to open crystals until the duals come out. All my 6* pulls have been meh, I'm hoping a half decent pull from a dual crystal will make a dud 6* less painful.

i don’t think a 6* dual crystal is coming soon, they have only planned for 5* duals, but you can save the shards for the next featured which will most likely have tons of good champs
  • ASH_KetchyASH_Ketchy Posts: 7 β˜…
    I got a ...
    Sunspot and I'm pretty happy with that.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…

damn me....
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242 β˜…
    I got Warlock, so pumped.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101 β˜…

First ever 6*
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101 β˜…

From choices among gambit & korg. Was thinking about the gambit buff , but let's go with what is already good
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Was she a solid choice? Don’t know a whole lot about her. Loved the compensation though!

She's amazing, never lets me down. I honestly go to her over some of my "beyond god tier" champs often. Maybe not as much utility as they have but her damage is undeniable.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Complete garbage from the crystals, and some revives into the overflow. Still awesome though.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    Posted to make y’all jealous
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75 β˜…
    Got 6 star gully2099
    From Nexus got magik
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75 β˜…

Not sure if this works
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Posts: 63 β˜…

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was one roll over from pulling Rocket Raccoon. I would have cried since I just pulled him as 5* a few days ago
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes. So happy!