**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why am I not surprised?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★

Is the game down or something? I'm in my own home and my internet connection is perfectly fine. Yet my game is disconnected entirely. Please fix this.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Game's fine for me
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    You're just in a real whiney mood today aren't you?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    on android and has been fine beside for emergency maintenances that everyone got
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Say what you want about my Nexus reaction but I'm pretty sure calling out a full disconnection on my game is justifiable.
    It's strange that you think the game is at fault for your disconnection while I've been sat playing for hours with no issue. Perhaps, it's your connection or your device that's having issues and not the game itself.

Nah it can't be that. It must be the game right?
  • ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Say what you want about my Nexus reaction but I'm pretty sure calling out a full disconnection on my game is justifiable.
    It's strange that you think the game is at fault for your disconnection while I've been sat playing for hours with no issue. Perhaps, it's your connection or your device that's having issues and not the game itself.

Nah it can't be that. It must be the game right?
    So what then ... just because youre connection is stable, that means all server connections are solid uninterruptable signals to all other devices ? Ever heard of having to reboot servers because of too much traffic and they get hung up ? crappy servers possibly too ... cant handle the traffic.
  • My Wifi signal is full bars at 100 mbps. Am playing 3 accounts on 3 different devices. All other apps on these tablets and phone are working perfectly ... except for MCoC. Server disconnects me regularly on all 3 during play.