**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's your opinion on unblockable SPs?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
We have recently seen some character additions, that featured attacks that are unblockable all the time (Heimdall, Collosus, Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic). While I personally don't really mind them, I'd like to ask the community what do the members think about this feature

What's your opinion on unblockable SPs? 237 votes

I like them, they force you to learn to dex
29%
PantherusNZKDoggg2017age_of_andycapege999menLibralonixWaynedavyLvernon15The42ndDoctorRiggs_97CupidAssumedNameKillerRino1910or_StrongLegendboy2411playinggameletMegaGalacticKDSuperFlash10VoltolosMathking13spiderbites0196 69 votes
I don't mind them
34%
Vdh2008Clobberin_TimeBigMoLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMagicBentonFrostyLosspikManup456HeroBoltsyParth_kashyapTerraFoxhero007SungjnameplasSiddhantKwatraPatchie9316wegnerkSceptilemaniacCassy 82 votes
I dislike them, but I can stand them
21%
Mcord11758DukeJuan3sTendersquadNanoDroidMagrailothosBajjsbwuqjwPGUNZ4694VuDahSamuel030sTim1234LilMaddogHTPizzabeatChampioncriticLittle_Crocodili29Torah13AleorIBlueShiftIMr_ELordSmasher 51 votes
I hate them (don't like having to evade and not block)
8%
bhuv9191zuffyjdrum663Nitro422ZirkonScopeotoe987doctorbpigupompomFrenchy87KnucklezSilver_SagaJdashXanthiaBawa69BarricadePrimeJessieSAzenstarodishika123HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRed_Guardian 21 votes
Other (please write below)
5%
phillgreenNojokejaymGmonkeySlashingSunsetDuke_SilverchrisfernendezzzX_Factor_AgentFred_JoeityBonzodavidSummoner006Darksun987IRQQfuryBigBlueOx 14 votes

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    ^ that ^
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    And mordo, but you have to be expecting it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like the challenge, the only one I don’t like is Heimdall’s special two since you physically cannot dex it
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I don't mind them
    as long they aren't a beam attack or projectile that on from 1 side to other like some champs do
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    It should be reserved for something you need to achieve kinda like unblockable sp2 on Capt Marvel movie. Nick Fury is a good example of how it should *not* work. It's also getting way too common place. Some are a joke like OML and Colossus meant really only for attack and that's fine.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    One of those, it is what it is
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Sinister!
    Block the unlockable!

That's actually ridiculous imi
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Love them on offence
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    If Iron Man, Cyclops or one of those champions had an Unblockable Special, I absolutely wouldn't mind it since it tests your skills to evade their projectile. But, there are just some Unblockables that make no sense like War Machine, Agent Venom's SP1, Punisher's SP2 just to name a few. Like...why?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind them if they were all evadable, but Heimdall's rubs me the wrong way. Punisher's too.
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

Level 9000 super secret game fact: SP3s are blockable, but only with well-timed block. However, no one has yet discovered how to execute a well-timed block during an SP3.
    DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

Level 9000 super secret game fact: SP3s are blockable, but only with well-timed block. However, no one has yet discovered how to execute a well-timed block during an SP3.
    DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

Answer: Indestructible. I’ve avoided damage from SP3s when, say, Hela or Luke Cage has their Indestructible active.
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

DNA3000 said:

Unblockable L3 ftw!

Answer: Indestructible. I’ve avoided damage from SP3s when, say, Hela or Luke Cage has their Indestructible active.