**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103

☹️ I picked Terrax

Dont be sad! I have a 6* Hela, she is really good when you ramp her up, really good for longer fights!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Kinda bummed about hela since she is not who I wanted but its better than iron patriot
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aegon slapped my awakening gem on him
  • SASRedemptionSASRedemption Posts: 6
    Thanks Kabam ! Clearly you understood our struggles last couple of weeks. ;)
  • rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15
    I picked Hyperion from Nexus and my first 6* was IMIW

F
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I doubt anyone can beat my outrageous luck
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020

So I was luckey somehow
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Mine offered Bishop, Hulkbuster, and Agent Venom. I went with Hulkbuster as I’ve heard he’s god tier after the buff but I’m scared that his playstyle will be difficult for a not really good player like me. I hope I can get used to him but I’m happy that I’ve received a free 5* for sure.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited July 2020

I’m not generally one to complain, but I’d love to get one 6* that at least has the potential to be a regular part of my roster. What does everyone else’s 6* roster look like?

I've got similar 6* "unluck" so far. U never know, Magneto post buff could be stellar. :wink:
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited July 2020
    some people gonna kill me, but I really wanted that magik.

I guess have to give surfer a chance

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Could have been much worse.
    Thanks Kabam! Really solid compensation!
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    I got my first 6* as Aegon, first I was thrilled but probably he wont be awakened for a couple years. I pulled an Omega Red from 5* Nexus the other option was Namor. Awakening Omega will probably be a pain too.
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58

😁😆
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99

Top this one!!!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I don't want to open crystals until the duals come out. All my 6* pulls have been meh, I'm hoping a half decent pull from a dual crystal will make a dud 6* less painful.

i don’t think a 6* dual crystal is coming soon, they have only planned for 5* duals, but you can save the shards for the next featured which will most likely have tons of good champs
    I hadn't thought of the featured but, that's probably worth a shot since we've been given 5k shards for free.
    The duals are more for me trying to get a 5* that I want to make me feel better about the dud 6* champs.
  • Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    Compensation is amazing! Im totaly shoked! Thank you Kabam im very happy!
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Also got a choice between awakening mephisto, more sigs on Kamala Khan or more sigs on OML, chose OML as he is r5.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I got 6 star Fantastic and 5 star Aarkus.