**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103

☹️ I picked Terrax

Dont be sad! I have a 6* Hela, she is really good when you ramp her up, really good for longer fights!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Kinda bummed about hela since she is not who I wanted but its better than iron patriot
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aegon slapped my awakening gem on him
  • SASRedemptionSASRedemption Posts: 6
    Thanks Kabam ! Clearly you understood our struggles last couple of weeks. ;)
  • rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15
    I picked Hyperion from Nexus and my first 6* was IMIW

F
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I doubt anyone can beat my outrageous luck
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020

So I was luckey somehow
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Mine offered Bishop, Hulkbuster, and Agent Venom. I went with Hulkbuster as I’ve heard he’s god tier after the buff but I’m scared that his playstyle will be difficult for a not really good player like me. I hope I can get used to him but I’m happy that I’ve received a free 5* for sure.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited July 2020

I’m not generally one to complain, but I’d love to get one 6* that at least has the potential to be a regular part of my roster. What does everyone else’s 6* roster look like?

I've got similar 6* "unluck" so far. U never know, Magneto post buff could be stellar. :wink:
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited July 2020
    some people gonna kill me, but I really wanted that magik.

I guess have to give surfer a chance

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Could have been much worse.
    Thanks Kabam! Really solid compensation!
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    I got my first 6* as Aegon, first I was thrilled but probably he wont be awakened for a couple years. I pulled an Omega Red from 5* Nexus the other option was Namor. Awakening Omega will probably be a pain too.
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58

😁😆
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99

Top this one!!!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I don't want to open crystals until the duals come out. All my 6* pulls have been meh, I'm hoping a half decent pull from a dual crystal will make a dud 6* less painful.

i don’t think a 6* dual crystal is coming soon, they have only planned for 5* duals, but you can save the shards for the next featured which will most likely have tons of good champs
    I hadn't thought of the featured but, that's probably worth a shot since we've been given 5k shards for free.
    The duals are more for me trying to get a 5* that I want to make me feel better about the dud 6* champs.
  • Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    Compensation is amazing! Im totaly shoked! Thank you Kabam im very happy!
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Also got a choice between awakening mephisto, more sigs on Kamala Khan or more sigs on OML, chose OML as he is r5.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I got 6 star Fantastic and 5 star Aarkus.