**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery Help

For the first time since I started playing this game I have a solid amount of units to buy mastery cores and work on my setup. I want to unlock suicides because I feel like they’ll be helpful for arena and just generally in the game. My current set up is awful because I haven’t bought any of the more expensive masteries. I made a set up on aunt mai. Could you tell me if any points are being wasted or where they can be better utilised. I’m currently on about 9500 units.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• BubblingTeapotBubblingTeapot Posts: 21
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but you do know that you need to have 15 points in Defence before you can unlock Willpower right?
    I would advise you to take some points off from Petrify/Pacify, personally do not think that you need to max those out.
  • Chaos_Emperor786Chaos_Emperor786 Posts: 54

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you do know that you need to have 15 points in Defence before you can unlock Willpower right?

No worries, I didn’t even realise that, thanks for the help :)

I would advise you to take some points off from Petrify/Pacify, personally do not think that you need to max those out.

Yeah I only put them there because I had points to spare but I’ll need to put some in defence now to unlock willpower
    This is my second attempt

If that is the case, I would recommend fully investing in Pacify since you have a spare point in Dexterity. Dexterity doesn't need anything beyond 1 point, and the extra point in Pacify will definitely be a boon in the long run. Apart from that, your masteries are looking great!

If that is the case, I would recommend fully investing in Pacify since you have a spare point in Dexterity. Dexterity doesn't need anything beyond 1 point, and the extra point in Pacify will definitely be a boon in the long run. Apart from that, your masteries are looking great!

Thanks for your help man