**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is 5* Angela?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
Videos are all well and good but I want the opinion of the average player who has used her. My 5* luck has been **** for the past 2 months

Comments

• Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Pretty nice raw damage. Personally I didn't take her beyond r2 (might have to due to expiring catalysts) as there are better options. Still pretty solid imo
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    She was my first ever rank 4 5*, and I'm pretty dang happy I took her up! She's an absolute queen, dude! Back in the day, I'd pair her up with 4* gulk and Hela (plus some others), it was a monstrous team of destruction! She carried me through so much content! Her damage is very good. She was one of my most used champs for act 5 exploration other than ghost and probably quake. Even though my team is getting to the point I might not be able to use her in general gaming as much, I still, and will probably always have a soft spot for her! Her playstyle is very easy and adjustable. Her variability is pretty good as well. She has some good-ish utility, one of the best havok counters. She absolutely demolishes incursions! Bro...she is the queen of incursions with buff cornucopia active, and I'll fight anybody that says otherwise! Either way, she's great if you're trying to explore story content up until...maybe 6.1. From there, you might need some champs with better utility to carry on. She's great dude, rank her up and you won't regret it! Slays with suicides as well!
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Videos are all well and good but I want the opinion of the average player who has used her. My 5* luck has been **** for the past 2 months

That’s a great pull mate. Judging by the fact that you have a 4* as your top champ I’m guessing it’s one of your first 10/15 5* champs and a banging one to get.

She doesn’t quite have the utility of the top 10 champs but her damage is great once she is ramped up, she is easy to use and she will carry you through a lot of content if you rank her.

Also she absolutely doesn’t need to be awakened (her awakened ability is probably the worst in the game) so you can use her straight out of the crystal

Congrats!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

That’s a great pull mate. Judging by the fact that you have a 4* as your top champ I’m guessing it’s one of your first 10/15 5* champs and a banging one to get.

She doesn’t quite have the utility of the top 10 champs but her damage is great once she is ramped up, she is easy to use and she will carry you through a lot of content if you rank her.

Also she absolutely doesn’t need to be awakened (her awakened ability is probably the worst in the game) so you can use her straight out of the crystal

Congrats!
    Lol, iron Patriot's awakened ability is probably the worst.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Congrats!
    Thanks mate. I have Old Logan, AA and Rhulk as R3 and those are the only good 5* I have. With Angela I think I have 7/8 5*
    I have a lot of God-tier 4* though and I have been managing with those

My top champs before I pulled Angela