**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This question is killing me

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
What happens if you pop the Nexus, get your 3 options and then exit the game before selecting one?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★

Try it, and let us know.
    Any volunteers?

I swear if it crossed my mind I would have.
    Qacob said:

When you jump back into the game your three options are instantly displayed in the home tab.

In the home tab? For real?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

When you jump back into the game your three options are instantly displayed in the home tab.

I think I've heard others say it as well
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

The second the game loads up, the options appear as if you had just opened the crystal.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    They might have changed it, but before you didn't had the pop up again.
    You would be required to send a ticket to support, where they would ask you to choose 1 out of the same 3 options that you had that time
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

They might have changed it, but before you didn't had the pop up again.
    You would be required to send a ticket to support, where they would ask you to choose 1 out of the same 3 options that you had that time

Then they have changed it
    Curiosity satisfied.
    Thanks guys!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Didn't like your options I take it? Lol.

Didn't like your options I take it? Lol.

So bad I duped my Hawkeye for the shards.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    it will instantly give you 3 options without having to spin
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    When I opened my 6* nexus from 100% Act 6, I went to Line to discuss with my alliance. Went back in, game restarted and I had no option to select and no new champs. Contact support with screens, they basically added my selection to my roster.
    Raganator said:

When I opened my 6* nexus from 100% Act 6, I went to Line to discuss with my alliance. Went back in, game restarted and I had no option to select and no new champs. Contact support with screens, they basically added my selection to my roster.

Who were the champs!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The question that is really "killing" me is if I still have a shot at double compensation for getting cavalier ☹️
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

The question that is really "killing" me is if I still have a shot at double compensation for getting cavalier ☹️

I became cavalier at the maintenance time