**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two times the compensation?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So apparently people are getting two compensation as they move on to a new progressing level. Anyone know if kabam is gonna do something about it?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it’s kinda unfair to top players, but I took advantage of it on my mini. Got uc for 2x compensation.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Yeah, it’s kinda unfair to top players, but I took advantage of it on my mini. Got uc for 2x compensation.

If I had known that I would've not become cavalier last week lol.
    Hav to keep that in mind that there’s can change that to do can never no it risks to do
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Hav to keep that in mind that there’s can change that to do can never no it risks to do
    Wait what?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Good thing I'm getting cavalier in like the next 24 hours, lol
    I just wonder how long the window is gonna last

I don't think it works now. I'm pretty sure the window is within the hour. But you should try getting it asap, maybe I'm wrong and it still works.

tell me when you get cavalier and whether or not you got the new comp pls.
    Lmao said:

Sure thing.
    Lmao said:

But does anybody else know? Cuz I'm literally at the beginning of 6.1 lol
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Wait what?
    Yes let said kabam change that mechanic. And u do it but doesn’t get it it wil not be the end
    Dude, I can't understand you.
    He said

“Let’s day Kabam change that mechanic (getting both tiers of compensation of you move up a level) If you do it (move up to Cav during compo) and you don’t get it then it will cause more issues”

Also it’s not just people who moved up during the compo window. Some people who have been Cav since 6.1 came out got double compo (1 from mail, 1 from stash)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Wait what?
    Yes let said kabam change that mechanic. And u do it but doesn’t get it it wil not be the end
    he's saying that they might change it, so it's a risk if you want to progress after compensation is handed out

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Wait what?
    He said

“Let’s day Kabam change that mechanic (getting both tiers of compensation of you move up a level) If you do it (move up to Cav during compo) and you don’t get it then it will cause more issues”

Also it’s not just people who moved up during the compo window. Some people who have been Cav since 6.1 came out got double compo (1 from mail, 1 from stash)
    Really? If there's one comp in the stash and one in the mail, then it's a bug then.
    Lmao said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

Lmao said:

Wait what?
    He said

Really? If there's one comp in the stash and one in the mail, then it's a bug then.
    Yea there is at least one person in our ally who got double, claimed one from mail and then had another in the stash. He has been Cav since the release of 6.1 so there was obviously some bug in there somewhere
    Patchie93 said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

How much I’m wil like to get it twice I’m just happy offer getting to hav fun about no I’m was no one there’s got it twice

OK dude, are you running it through a translator? cuz I still don't understand
    Gamer is I believe Dutch (correct me if I'm wrong) so most likely his English isn't the best. I've learned to understand him a solid 90% of the time not hard if you slow down a bit. Easier then most the slang words out nowadays
    He’s Danish (and in the same ally as me) as you say you learn to understand him pretty easily and I bet his English is much better than most peoples Danish!
    Gamer said:

How much I’m wil like to get it twice I’m just happy offer getting to hav fun about no I’m was no one there’s got it twice

The package was excellent so I don’t think anyone can complain
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    It'll be really complicated to resolve anyway, so I'd assume it's going to stay as-is.

edited August 2020

Lmao said:

It'll be really complicated to resolve anyway, so I'd assume it's going to stay as-is.

It's not that bad of a resolve. Kabam can just check to see who progressed into a new progression level in the past 24 hours and then give a lower compensation package to all the other players who didn't progress. Kabam is just lazy, if they wanted to fix this they could've.
    Agreed. To everyone saying that it "doesn't matter", uh, yeah it does. Players who are growing and could use the extra resources to make their way up would benefit greatly. The package can be a game changer. Some people getting double is a problem and unfair treatment for those who didn't.
    Exactly, and especially since this compensation package is such a big one. If it was just couple five star shards, fine, whatever. But because this basically gave people free five stars and basically all resources, it sucked for people like me who didn't get it. I didn't want to complain about the compensation because it was so great but honestly this is a big mistake that needs to be fixed. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra Can you guys please look into this and see if it's possible to even the compensations out or fix this in some way? But other than this issue, it was an otherwise a great compensation package, nice job!