**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reply fast please, Who should i pick from nexus crystal

Please reply fast

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Whoever you want, it's your choise.
    Don't create threads for this
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    morningstar
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage, op against Sasquatch.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Luke. Doesnt even need awakening
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Morningstar, great for incursions
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There are specific categories for these kind of things. That's all I'm saying ...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    If you run suicides I’d avoid Morningstar. You’ll never gain souls because she’s always under debuffs.

Edit: double edge is ok but liquid courage not so much.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Cage imo
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

If you run suicides I’d avoid Morningstar. You’ll never gain souls because she’s always under debuffs.

Huh?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    DarthPhal said:

I work around this by ending the fight with an SP3.🙃
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    LC, use him every week in AQ, r5 sig 200
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

DarthPhal said:

I work around this by ending the fight with an SP3.🙃
    Good call. I never messed with her enough to find that. The description doesn’t read that way.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    luke cage is good for some content and same story with Morningstar it depends what you are trying to complete
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

Whoever you want, it's your choise.
    Don't create threads for this

Aaah they better remove the strategy and tips category from here then, why are you even a guardian?
    Lol