**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38

Hey kabam, i know you have rigged my account with bad luck. Take the compensation and stick it!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Would just like to say excellent job on the compensation. I think when the compensation fits the error than a lot less people will continue to be upset. Thanks for listening Kabam.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Chose Corvus for more sig levels and hopefully Gambit's tune-up is insane lol
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    edited July 2020
    TN_JED said:

W0W! Talk about Kabam Nuthu88ers...
    It’s sad when your screwed by the man but even worse when the the community just swallows and says thanks may I have another.

Nobody sees an issue with EVERYONE experiencing the same issue but nobody treated the same in means of compensation? Dammmm the koolaid must be delicious.

Congrats kabam you’ve trained your sheep well.

Correct me if I'm wrong @TN_JED but from your comment, it seems that you see nothing wrong with players who have 4*s as their top champs receiving a 5* nexus along with half a 6*.
    Think about it, players get around 5k 5* shards for beating the collector, and here you are asking for them to be given a whole 5* nexus and a ton of 6* shards and you expect us to see a problem with them not receiving these absolutely ridiculous rewards that are a few times better than the rewards for the first major fight in the game that they have NOT cleared?
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    5* Doom for me... B)
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    My options were 5* MODOK, Yondu, and Mephisto. All were already awakened. Then the 6* shards got me enough to open a 6* crystal and that turned into Dudhawk. Thankful for the gesture of the initial compensation, but boy did the excitement turn into saltiness quickly.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I picked Archangel. I know he needs to be awakened to really shine but my 4* did so much for me that I can only imagine what a 5* can do once awakened and ranked up.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Didn't take a screenshot cause I'm a dope but I had the choice between adding 20 levels on Sentinel, awakening GHulk, or get a brand new Elsa Bloodstone, which happened to be one of the champions I was looking for lately (she's awesome on my mini as a 4*). So... welcome to the roster, Elsa !
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Didn't take a screenshot cause I'm a dope but I had the choice between adding 20 levels on Sentinel, awakening GHulk, or get a brand new Elsa Bloodstone, which happened to be one of the champions I was looking for lately (she's awesome on my mini as a 4*). So... welcome to the roster, Elsa !

Great choice. She's really worth it.
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80

I have been tempted to use my mutant ag on AA sooo many times, but NOW im glad I saved it. Is OR worth taking to sig 200 with generic stones? I dont have any mutant sig stones left
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Omnaskull said:

I have been tempted to use my mutant ag on AA sooo many times, but NOW im glad I saved it. Is OR worth taking to sig 200 with generic stones? I dont have any mutant sig stones left

If you're running suicides, then definitely so!

Omnaskull said:

Im not running suicides right now, but I was planning to start with half suicides, would it be best to unlock liquid courage or double edge first?
    Omnaskull said:

Omnaskull said:

Im not running suicides right now, but I was planning to start with half suicides, would it be best to unlock liquid courage or double edge first?
    Definitely double edge first. That bleed is all that really matters when you're playing omega. Make it as long as possible. The damage boost from having both unlocked is nice, but his spore damage isn't affected by attack increase except the degen damage (I've tested it). His death field and death factor damage scale with base attack only and are fixed at that base value and sig level. Then again, full suicides is always the way to go, since you've obviously got other champs lol.
    Pretty sure you already know why suicides is heavily recommended for omega, so I don't need to explain that.

Omnaskull said:

Omnaskull said:

Definitely double edge first. That bleed is all that really matters when you're playing omega. Make it as long as possible. The damage boost from having both unlocked is nice, but his spore damage isn't affected by attack increase except the degen damage (I've tested it). His death field and death factor damage scale with base attack only and are fixed at that base value and sig level. Then again, full suicides is always the way to go, since you've obviously got other champs lol.
    Pretty sure you already know why suicides is heavily recommended for omega, so I don't need to explain that.
    Thanks a lot pal, great info! Yes, I see that omega sure benefits a lot from suicides, CMM, Domino, G2099 and Claire V are also on my main team, so it will be fun to try out suicides
    Omnaskull said:

Omnaskull said:

Omnaskull said:

Thanks a lot pal, great info! Yes, I see that omega sure benefits a lot from suicides, CMM, Domino, G2099 and Claire V are also on my main team, so it will be fun to try out suicides
    Max double edge could be a good place to start, more expensive but worth it overall! 👍🏾
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    The compensation was amazing...makes me want the game to bug out more often (not really). Sadly, 5* Gambit and 6* Drax were my result.
  • Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
    I got a 5* Carnage and I'm really happy with it!
    WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET? Say it here!
  • Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
    Oof

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There are dozens other threads about this. If you want to check what everyone else got, you can search those threads and find out
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Went Elsa on the main, then pulled surfer.

My alt I chose Cull. Not super high on the choices, but he’s solid nonetheless
  • DaRealMcCoyDaRealMcCoy Posts: 11
    Good job to Kabam w/ the comp, but now I'm in a serious bind!

I'm finding it impossible to make this choice (the middle & right, of course). And note that after 7/4 I have a generic awakening gem & a lot of generic sig stones. Thoughts?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited July 2020

I'm finding it impossible to make this choice (the middle & right, of course). And note that after 7/4 I have a generic awakening gem & a lot of generic sig stones. Thoughts?

If you have Wasp as a 5* or 6*, go with Ghost.
    If you have Nick Fury as a 5* or 6*, go with CMM.
    If you don't have both the above mentioned champs go with CMM, unless you're experienced with Ghost.
    Edit: If you're real, go with Mordo.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Ghost for sure