**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the easiest to hardest Variant

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I haven't done any of them but judging from gameplay videos it would go: 1, 3, 2, and 4

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    4 is easiest. That is only one I have done so far. The hardest part of 4 is the first two maps. Than it gets simple.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    1, 2, 3, 4 from personal experience. Didn't explore v1 only.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I’d say 4, 3, 2, 1
    For the people who completed variants, did you have to use lots of items to get through? Just 1 time through, not 100% completion
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    From experience The easiest is 4
    The hardest is 1
    then 2&3 is roster dependent
    v2 can be done with skill - I didnt have XL champs at the time so used Namor / Hype to plow through the content.

For me its 4,2,3,1.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    For me is also 4-3-2-1

4 and 3 are also shorter.

3 with sentinel and any other good tech is manageable

2 u can use XL or use heavy spammers like quake, AA,...

1 is by far the hardest and the only one I’m still exploring step by step
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    1 is definitely the hardest due to it being class specific.

4 is definitely the easiest as long as you haven't sold your 1*s especially hulk

3,2 is definitely a toss up depending on your roster. I did 2 first & then 3

P. S
    F v1, only one I'm yet to explore.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    4 is the easiest, because I would argue there are only two roster dependent things. 1* hulk and an electro counter. everything else is fairly easy
    This was really helpful. I am completing 3 now and it isn’t so bad. Apparently I did the first map of 1 awhile back. Don’t remember it, but I never went passed first map so it must not have been an enjoyable experience when I tried it.