**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it too late to go back?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Feeling a bit discouraged

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    It’s not too late... and quite honestly, without a bleed immune champion, you’re going to have a very difficult time killing Crossbones.

Are all your champs 5/65?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

It’s not too late... and quite honestly, without a bleed immune champion, you’re going to have a very difficult time killing Crossbones.

Ehhhhh.... I’m probably gonna be criticized for this decision to go into act 6 like this but my only 5/65 is cap iw
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

His DH is bleed and poison immune.

OP use some revives you can finish him.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk is your option now.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Only revive Darkhawk and good luck my friend.
    Good news is that the Sentinel in the next chapter is far easier than this guy.
    Also there are double arenas out right now you definitely could get a few revives there
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    There’s a lot of arenas running if u wanna grind for units.

Darkhawk is your only bleed immune there, so could be tough sledding to finish. But you wouldn’t be the first or the last to get turned back by that Crossbones, so don’t feel too bad
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

darkhawk is bleed and poison immune